Anna Kalina

manette

Reaction score
I noticed Anna on Elite Paris' development board a few weeks ago but I wasn't entirely sold until I saw her editorial work in the April issue of Harper's Bazaar Singapore.

elite paris

Height: 5'9
Bust: 32.5
Waist: 23.5
Hips: 35.5
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Agencies: Elite Paris and Barcelona

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper's Bazaar Singapore April 2008

The Design Collective Ph. Chuando and Frey

th_56195_cci00006oz5_122_647lo.jpg

scanned by wasabecandy

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see her starting off !! Thanks for the thread Manette :heart:

really beautiful girl, looks innocent:blush:
how old is she?

Another amazing girl from Elite Prague...

Attachments

• anna k.bmp
    290.1 KB · Views: 0
  • anna k2.bmp
    290.1 KB · Views: 0
^Well, at least she's still up on the Elite Prague/Bratislava website. It doesn't appear that she was dropped from Elite entirely. Perhaps they're just keeping her in hiding during the development process? :unsure: I hope so at least.

^that's really possible, even if I'm always worried when I see a model disappearing from an agency's website. There is a little thing that makes me think they want to develop her a little more without exposure: she's one of the only models from that board that didn't have the new styled polaroids :wink:

Margaux de Decker disappeared too. Seems a bit weird if two such recent additions were dropped/left already (it's not Supreme after all :P). Perhaps John Black will check in and let us know what happened to Anna. ^_^

Dont worry Anna Kalina is still with elite paris :-) They just put the polas down from the web.
ph: lukas dvorak

Attachments

• _MG_8023b.jpg
    _MG_8023b.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 7
  • _MG_9876.jpg
    _MG_9876.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 6
^That's great news. Thanks so much for the update and those latest batch of pictures. Anna's eyes look really incredible.

Thanks for the info John :smile: I'm glad to hear Anna's still with Elite Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rieswrld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->