Anna-Mariya Urajevskaya

style_expert said:
...I like her, but her name is so difficult. Looks like we have another Anna Maria now.
Well, she can always shorten it as Poly & Piro did - their real names are "Polevshchikova" and "Pirozhkova" :wink:

What about "Anna-Maria URA"? ^_^

(btw, "URA!" in russian means "Hooray!" :clap: :P)

She is so beautiful!! I love her eyes and mouth. Her nose and chin are a bit weird, but it adds character to her face, makes her look ever better!!

Anna Mariya

46ck2.jpg

As expected it’s the Prada FW 06 cabine that has come to have the most impact on the new model market. Apart from trying to read the tea leaves on the girls omitted this season, the headline news last night was the launch of the new Russian sensation Anna Mariya who exited as Look 1. First sighted last year at a Prada Tokyo trunk show, the statuesque beauty (she stands a true 5′10″) is now the girl with the most buzz… right this minute!
(models.com)

i didn't see a thread on her, and i think she's drop-dead gorgeous. she reminds me a bit of snejana. i think she'll go far!

i heard she opened the fall prada show!

i'm pretty sure this is her:

00010m1bw.jpg

style.com

She's a true beauty! Thanks for the thread.
I also think she resembles Snejana; especially in the eyes, though Anna's look seems to be a lot softer with more energy than Snejana's.

She looked so different at the Prada show though! I wouldn't recognize her from there to the picture you posted.

Woah I didn't see that either. I'll do a merge...

Thanks Gazillion:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember to do a quick search of the model before beginning a new thread, just in case there's already another one started, as there was in this case. They've been merged. :flower:

oh - you are right, Miu Miu is showing in Paris. But Anna-Maria won't be there because she can't work weekends.

Because of her age?

She's beautiful. I can be picky about symmetry at times, but I'm actually digging her nose.

i'm sorry, i searched for her name and didn't find it! thanks for merging the thread.

She doesn't look like 15, more like 18. I love her pics but I'm not that impressed with her catwalk work.

AshtonK said:
Paulina Porizkova + a dollop of Sophie Vlaming + a smidge of Anna J

my thoughts exactly!!!!!! she is so beautiful. I am definitely keeping an eye out for her:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->