the country looks im not too fond of...
its feminin and flowy, the vintage appeal reminds me a chloe :unsure:
but i could be mistaken :blush:
however the black looks i liked..the last 2 dresses i posted
remind me od chanel :unsure:

100113919.jpg

100113917.jpg

100113915.jpg

I like some of the outfits on its own, but I don't like that whole collection which is weird. Well, firstly, I hate slouch boots so that may be why! And it seems a b it gypsy/peasant-y, especially in the beginning but it improved later in the show. Maybe it will grow on me..

i love the slouch boots paired with the floaty whimsical dresses. I would sport this collection :wink:

I really like it. It has cute little feminine touches to it.

I'm not sure if this topic has already been posted - so forgive me if it has :flower:

My fav designers are probably galliano and mcqueen - but I've been falling in love with ana molinari's collections (ana molinari, blumarine, blugirl)

They're not daring, but there's something lovely and fresh about them - they have sort of a fairytale like appeal - the clothes are light and cute, I can't get enough of them

anyway, that's what I think - what about you guys? anyone agree/disagree? :innocent:

ana molinari

i'm merging this with the anna molinari ss04 topic :flower:

i like the last Anna Molinary collection best

for bluemarine we have another topic regarding ss04 collections
you can also find discussions on the 03 collections if you browse back :flower:

:blush: lol thanks for the merge
sorry I didnt check if there was another topic on the collections

hehe and for the sake of it I loved the slouch boots, the whole gypsy feel was charming :flower: I guess its up to personal taste, but these collections are really growing on me

those boots actually gave the tone of the collection, it was quite clever matching them with the romantic lace dresses :wink:

not really in the Molinari funclub myself, i used to find their quality quite of mass market standards.. but for ss04 :woot: next to marni & prada, anna molinari did one of my fave 'mainstram' Milano collections B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3db3l
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"