Anna Nicole Smith Dies at 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna Nicole daughter at her grave with Larry and Entertainment Tonight!

(ETonline.com)

birkheads__oPt.jpg

He took ET cameras along, Dannielynn is cute, but I think he shouldn't kept it private

Such a sad view, that poor little girl...

birkheaddannielynn2.jpg

[celebitchy]

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes me sick is that i've the feeling he's doing it for the $$$

^ Why else would he do it and put it on TV?...
He could have just taken her there on his own if it was really just about paying their respects.

He's been pimping out that little girl since the day ANS died. It's sad.

See. This is the thing, I agree pimping out that little girl is unfair but he does make a lot of money off publicity but....I don't think we're in a completely fair position to judge. I
f he makes money off his little girl and blows them off on frivolous things on himself, then what a rat bastard :judge: :lol: but...I don't know if he does all this and saves all this money to made for her, then....well, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge?

Maybe he's just trying to secure a steady future for her? Although I'm not quite sure how much ANS left behind. :unsure:

Either way, I'm trying to see it through a different perspective :lol:

Do you think maybe he really needs the money though? I don't know if he works anymore and Dannilynn does have this surgery and medical bills for him to pay. I don't know if she already inherited her mom's money due to all the legal drama surrounding it before Anna's death. Just a thought.

the girl is so adorable. she is the spitting image of her mother.
these pictures break my heart i feel so bad for her.

I just wish he'd stop making money off of her. it seems as though every single time he takes her out he calls the press before to make sure he gets on the cover of a magazine.
sickening really. Just raise the girl properly and let her live!

Do you think maybe he really needs the money though? I don't know if he works anymore and Dannilynn does have this surgery and medical bills for him to pay. I don't know if she already inherited her mom's money due to all the legal drama surrounding it before Anna's death. Just a thought.

She didn't really have much money to leave her.
And Howard K. is in charge of that money, I believe.

It is yet to be known if she will ever see any of her mom's first husband's money.

It could be for the money but ET claims they don't pay for their exclusives.:innocent:

i hate entertainment tonight & access hollywood. such sleazy journalism. i consider them paparazzi type trash who'll exploit anyone who wants to make a quick buck.

that picture with mary hart at the gravesite is what really gets me mad though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->