Anna Nicole Smith's Weightloss

Golden_butterfly

The mod squad
Reaction score
I have to say im very proud over Anna,she looks really good now...:wink:

Some before and afters...

She does look good, but I don't agree with the illegal diet pills she used to get that way :lol:

Now, if she could just change her "Dolly Parton" hair and modify her style, I'd really start liking her! :flower:

I like Anna Nicole. Despite the fact that she acts like she's always drunk, I think she's fun and quirky and has good intentions. I think she looks great.

she is definitely a beautiful woman. However, I think it was a bad decision to endorse those pills. I wouldn't make it known...that makes it seem like her weight loss was half-***ed.

TRIM SPA BABY!

I hate those commercials..

The diet pills actually are not illegal. My dad owns a GNC and we sell the hell out of those things. We have a huge cutout of Anna Nicole looking quite hot next to the pills. They are safe and very effective.

There's an Article about it in US weekly this week.

I used to like Anna Nicole before "The Anna Nicole Show" on E, but finds her behaviour turned my stomach, and i stopped watching her making a big Pratt of herself. It is great to see her looking slim again, rather than big. Good for her.

Question - does anyone else think her teeth look false? :wink:

They look completely fake... am i the only one that thinks she has really large gums?

Originally posted by luna@Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:54 pm
They look completely fake... am i the only one that thinks she has really large gums?
LOL! Probably due to the fact that she has a real big smile! :flower:

Originally posted by franco@Feb 20th, 2004 - 1:21 am
TRIM SPA BABY!

I hate those commercials..

The diet pills actually are not illegal. My dad owns a GNC and we sell the hell out of those things. We have a huge cutout of Anna Nicole looking quite hot next to the pills. They are safe and very effective.
I stand corrected :flower:

I love Anna, between her, Patsy Stone and Karen Walker, they are my role models :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->