Anna Nicole Smith's Weightloss

Originally posted by oceanharlot+Feb 25th, 2004 - 4:36 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oceanharlot @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 4:36 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-micouture@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 9:17 pm
for anyone looking to loose weight here is the answer:

Cut your meals in half

Stop eating dairy
Stop drinking soda
Stop eating fried foods
Stop eating fast food
Stop eating cookies and candy
Buy only organic food - tastes bad so you wont eat as much
Work out vigourously for an hour a day - run , swim , bike

Loosing weight is easy - people are just lazy
why thank you. all the fat people and the world thank you for solving all their problems. :smile: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Nader@Feb 25th, 2004 - 12:24 am
I must also give her props. She looks fantastic!

ps. What was micouture banned for? I'm not complaining or anything (at all) just curious...
yeah, i'm curious too about that... :innocent:

I think it's awesome that Anna Nicole lost all that weight. of course, in the ideal world, she would lose it naturally, but..i'll refrain from judging. I also think that she always had a beautiful face, even when she was full-figured.

She is so cute! I would love to see her in Guess ads again. :heart:

Wow! I love her eyes and her jawline! She definately looks great.

I caught a few episodes of the Anna Nicole Show...one with Bobby Trendy :lol: what a character!

Anna Nicole is gorgeous! Did anyone see her on Ryan Seacrest? She's so pretty.

I read that Anna supposibly had sex with a ghost that she said
haunted her house.She was a bit scared but claimed it was
fantastic sex.
Personally i think she's on crack or sumthing and hallucinating :huh:

i have always loved anna! there is something so sweet about her...good for her she managed to loose weight! :heart:

She looks good! She has always been beautiful...even when bigger, you could still tell that she had a pretty face. She is just so dingy! She always acts so strung out! :huh:

She does look awesome! she's 144 pounds or something now, I went pass a magazine stand this morning, and I read the article...she does look good... :heart:

Originally posted by BCBG freak@May 10th, 2004 - 6:22 pm
im loving her courage. very very inspirational IMO
What exactly does she inspire? She is just trailer trash with money, fake hair,teeth,boobs ect.
She always acts like she is on something and lost weight by taking pills...oh don't let me forget that she acts like a wh*re...I am very inspired.

I think she's inspiring because it's very easy to fall into
depression,considering what she's been thru with her husband,
the lawsuits and everything it's not that suprising everything went so wrong
with her.Loosing that much weight,wether with pills,trainers or surgery
is a huge mental pressure.
I'm happy to see that despite falling so deep,she made her way back :flower:

:lol: I only found out recently that she used to be a p*rn star. Before that, I saw a minute or two of the Anna Nicole Smith Show and was like, who is this obnoxious woman and why is she famous? why is there a show dedicated to her stupidity? :wacko: I still don't get reality television, but at least I know why she had her own show. :D I guess the p*rn thing explains why I had never heard of her. :lol:

Recent Photos of Anna in FHM

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->