Anna Nicole Smith's Weightloss

Originally posted by Fujyn@Jun 14 2004, 12:29 PM
She seems to be too superficial and devoid of intelligence
[snapback]286964[/snapback]​

Hmm I think she would hit it off well wtih Victoria Beckham and Jessica Simpson :lol:

Originally posted by tgp@Jun 14 2004, 11:52 AM
she is a goldigger-no doubt, but she had done pretty well for herself, considering how unitelligent she is.
[snapback]286922[/snapback]​

and we're supposed to applaud that? :shock:

She's supposedly down to 131 lbs. now. The other day I read that when she's at restaurants, she orders many, many dishes, but only grazes. Speculation has it that she lost that weight simply by not eating much... not that this is a huge deal, but just thought I'd share. :smile:

Everybody's been giving their opinion, so I guess I'll give mine: I don't like her. Never have, never will. I've tried to like her on numerous accounts... but after seeing five minutes of her stupid show, I'm back to disliking her. She's a spaz, a ditz... and makes a living off that. And I thought Jessica Simpson was bad, Anna Nicole Smith is the epidemy of stupidity. I have never felt sorry for her, and have never felt respect.

Phew. Got it out of my system.

Belowen said:
She does look good, but I don't agree with the illegal diet pills she used to get that way :lol:
which ones? like i dont take any anymore.... i used to order them in my dads name and get them shipped to my post address... but god im lucky im alive... i will not mention what i took... but i overdosed so bad... and the diet pills were banned because there had been fatalities... i advise anyone to think twice... its better to avoid all together... you get body tremours and heart races... that can be very scary... so dont copy her... just dont :flower:

i admire her for losing that much weight, but shes so... trashy....... she does have a gorgeous face though.

the only problem that I have with Anna's appearance is that she shows too many gums when she smiles, that can be corrected, wonder why she doesn't fix it. Her boobs also look like two oranges in a couple of socks. :P

I doubt she used the pills to lose the weight. I'm sure she just hired a trainer and cook. The pill promotion is probably just to make money.

At least if I were her, considering she can afford to pay bobby trendy like 10grand for horrible interior decorating services, that's what I would have done. I wouldn't risk health issues if I can just hire people to help me do it right and healthy.

Has anyone seen her new Trimspa commercials? What a vile human being. She is disgusting and so obviously f*cked up in the head. I don't see what a great deal it was about her losing weight. When you are getting paid to do it, through Trimspa commercials and modeling assignments, plus with the help of a trainer, chef, and numerous other people to take care of your business while you're working on losing weight, it's not that huge of an accomplishment. Take a normal person with a family to take care of and job who makes the time and puts for the dedication to lose that much weight, and then I'll applaud. On a sidenote, I heard she had secret gastric bypass surgery and Trimspa is not he main source of her weight loss. That seems plausible to me, but I obviously don't know for sure.

This pic has nothing to do with her weight loss and i didn't think it was worth starting a new thread over so, here's the pic. The things people do on MTV.

Yikes!!!

But WOW she has lost A TON of weight and surprisingly no extra skin! (Obviously she had surgery, no one loses that much weight and has tight skin again) But I don't see any signs of surgery at all...

From what I understand, Trimspa actually contains Hoodia. Hoodia is actually comes from a native plant in Africa which the bushmen eat to give them energy and decrease their appetite. Im not sure about an complications/interactions, but it certainly is an interesting pursuit in pharmacognosy.

She looks like a Barbie...perhaps is the hair...

watermark.php
watermark.php

She's so ugly now !
She used to be quiet pretty before.
And whats up with that red lipstick ? :yuk:

God.. what is she using other than alcohol? I mean, have you seen her at the Australian MTV Awards (see the 2 pics posted where she reveals her MTV-boobs). So trashy :blink: And she has a kid?!? Well, then I reaaaally like my mom the way she is ^_^

Wow.. she looks different.. but she'll always look like trashy anna nicole to me.. because she is trashy anna nicole I guess...

I'm going to go on a limb and say.... her boobs are fake.. lol... so she def isn't new to plastic surgery...

oh and I think her son is cute.. or at least I remember him being cute when I watched her show like 3 years ago

This is just my opinion, but I think its really sad that people actually look up to her. First of all, setting an example to all the people trying to lose weight by popping a pill that is potentially very dangerous to your health is in no way heping anyone's weight problems. It could cause a heart attack and it doesn't even work in half of the real life cases and even if you do lose the weight, if you don't change your eating habits the weight is going to come back anyway. Plus yo-yo diet and weight gain is extremely bad for your heart.

Second, the reason she's famous is because she used to be a p*rn star and she married a man who she knew was going to die so she could get his money. Obviously she wasn't depressed by his death because she was waiting for him to die from the very beginning. What is so wonderful about using a person solely for their money?? Getting rich by acting like a wh*re does nothing beneficial for anyone.

It´s true of course, that she married him for the money. But let´s not assume that the person to whom she married was dumb enough not to notice. He was an old man that probably also got some fun marrying her just because she was young and pretty and got to be his wife. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->