Annabelle Neilson

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
Alittle about who she is
The extrovert lifestyle of the former Mrs Nathaniel Rothschild
A model and author herself, Miss Neilson is a regular fixture on the international party circuit.
She is also not adverse to wearing revealing outfits, including a totally sheer Alexander McQueen dress she wore to a party in 2000 which left little to the imagination.
Miss Neilson and her sister Millie were brought up in West London and Oxfordshire, the daughters of London investment and property adviser Max Neilson and Elizabeth, an interior designer.
Whilst in her late teens she and Mr Rothschild met on a beach in India and dated for six years. In November 1995 they eloped to Las Vegas to marry, much to the surprise of their parents.
The pair shared a love for wild parties, but by 1997 they were en route to divorce. They finally parted ways in 1998.
It is understood that to secure a financial settlement Miss Neilson was required to revert to her maiden name and sign a confidentiality agreement promising to never discuss her union with Mr Rothschild.
Since then Miss Neilson has frequently appeared in the gossip columns of newspapers and magazines.
There are numerous photographs of her posing with her famous friends, who also include artist Damien Hirst, art dealer Jay Jopling, actress Sienna Miller, Noel Gallagher's ex wife Meg Mathews, and designers John Galliano and Alexander McQueen.
So close is her relationship with Mr McQueen that she is considered his muse and was even a bridesmaid at his 2000 'wedding' to his filmmaker boyfriend George Forsyth.
She also starred in a film to advertise his men's collection, which required her to be nude throughout and to simulate sex with a male model.
Talking about the experience, she said: "It wasn't weird, which is worrying. I didn't find it embarrassing or strange."
Miss Neilson's extrovert personality is not limited to the party scene, she also flies helicopters, swims with sharks, has ridden a motorbike across Australia and competed in a rally across the Himalayas during winter.
Her romantic life has also been well documented and after Mr Rothschild she went on to have relationships with Lord Edward Spencer Churchill, son of the Duke of Marlborough, and magazine editor Jefferson Hack who had a daughter with Kate Moss.
Miss Moss counted Miss Neilson among her closest friends and turned to her for support when she split with musician Antony Langdon in 1999.
At the time Miss Moss said: "She understands me."
Miss Neilson, who was born in 1969, has also written a children's book "On the Pond", about some birds which live around a Regent's Park pond.
Miss Neilson has achieved minor notoriety for her revealing outfits, including a totally sheer Alexander McQueen dress she wore to a party in 2000 which left little to the imagination.
The Telegraph

96593536.jpg

96574380.jpg
91964563.jpg
91918988.jpg
91918165.jpg
91867184.jpg
88380436.jpg
86427303.jpg
85765135.jpg
85621512.jpg
84955142.jpg
84049838.jpg
83409703.jpg
83376575.jpg
78421840.jpg

getty

Thanks for starting this thread Chanelcouture09! :heart:

^Thanks very much for the thread, you've already posted so many photos!
I remember reading somewhere that Annabelle is noted for being particulary daring in her dress sense, and this repeated in the article posted. I love her in that Mcqueen jacket and trousers she wore last night, the photos of her and Kate are very moving.

Thanks
i particularly love that outfit aswell, she wore that outfit a couple of times, obviously at fashion for relief and at his fall 2009 show (with beth ditto)
she looked quite emotional walking at fashion for relief
i also read that McQueen's last tweet referring to 'Annie Tinkerbell' was referring to Annabelle
and i also read that Annabelle and McQueen spent New Year skiing in the alps

Im here with my girl annie tinkerbell wishing kerry the s***, happy birthday in NY, your 40 now girl time to slow it down we think

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like her style, especially that peacock McQueen dress.
Thanks for the pictures Chanelcouture09.
Why was Kate crying?

the peacock dress is GORGE and suits her perfectly
news papers reported kate was emotional due to the fact the McQueen dress kate wore was up for auction and that philip green bought it (no doubt as a gift for kate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"