Anne Hathaway

Amelia

neorealismo
Reaction score
I like Anne. In my opinion sometimes she has no style, but sometimes she wears goodness dresses. She has very interesting face :heart: .
What are you thinking about her?

At 'Cindirella Man' premiere (1 June 2005)
11jr.jpg
20jm.jpg
39co.jpg
49vl.jpg
52cn.jpg

Anne and Katie

With Katie Holmes (April 2005:(

15ju.jpg
22ar.jpg
34mq.jpg
45oc.jpg
57dp.jpg

OMG! Look at her face :lol:
67vi.jpg

Her fashion sense is OK, she's so sweet you can't help but like her. Her look and coloring reminds me of Nigella Lawson.

Anne hathaway wore one of those t-shirts with a short message on them to an awards show without a bra and it was pretty gross. She has big boobs.

style_savy said:
Anne hathaway wore one of those t-shirts with a short message on them to an awards show without a bra and it was pretty gross. She has big boobs.

I saw that :sick:. It was a big fashion mistake!

style_savy said:
<- please delete images when quoting->

Here are some pics of it :sick:

Yeah... but I was thinking about this one :o::
2533520.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a very pretty girl, but she doesn't always have the best fashion sense. here she is in Christian Lacroix...

attachment.php

she's got a killer body. The t shirt pics werent soo bad. I think she is a prettier version of emmy rossum...though there's no denying emmy rossum's talent. Emmy, unlike anne, comes across as a snot nosed brat. :innocent:

splatooey said:
she's got a killer body. The t shirt pics werent soo bad. I think she is a prettier version of emmy rossum...though there's no denying emmy rossum's talent. Emmy, unlike anne, comes across as a snot nosed brat. :innocent:

IMO Emmy is too boring with her fascination for Ralph Lauren. Anne looks more... healthy and her smile is more natural! And sorry, this pic was from gettyimages- I have no time for scan it (double sorry :cry: )

She knows that she looks the best in that hair :-)

frankly, i like her. she's a break from the rest of HOllywood's young tanorexic blondes. and her style is relaxed and not bad, i think it's good that she doesn't look like she spent hours making sure every single detail looks just perfect*cough emmy cough*.

Hmm... From what I have seen of Anne's ensembles she dresses okay (minus her boob malfunctions...lol:wink: ). She happens to be a very pretty girl though & she seems like a really sweet person. :flower:

Here are some more 05' Anne Pics {Credit Anne.fan- sites.org & ImageShack for Hosting}

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->