Anne-Sophie Monrad

^ Well, there are a dozen of girls who have an "option" for Prada... And I mean, of course it would be more than amazing to see Anne Sophie walking such a big show but first: I agree with Marcel - I can't really picture her there, and second: the chance of being picket out of this group of girls with options for the show is tiny :ninja:
Not to mention, it's never really good when such things are published somewhere on the net...

Prada would be interesting :shifty::heart: I could see her walking there, but I'm not that sure about this site's reliability :innocent:

i think she is really prada-ish,yet miu miu-ish too. look at her beautiful features, her look should be in great demand! Somehow Swedish-model-like!

If Russell books her in London it means she has a stronger chance in Prada :wink: She was overlooked in NY though

I didn't mean to confirm that she would do Prada, faz.net is a news site and I highly doubt they do a lot of research before writing about model related things so in the end Sophie or her management have probably just said that she went to a Prada casting or something similar.

Time will show.

right maaany girls have the option. same with jil sander and gucci , the directors put over 50 girls on that shortlist also the ones who dont even have an agency in milan or london .. I dont think she has the prada look ! not for the prada show they like edgy types she is more the classic beauty I think . Cant wait to see her doing shows in london, so great streetstyle 2 :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Emilio de la Morena S/S 10 London
r-emilio-008-2009091911260326675_ba.jpg

style.it

wow great expression at Peachoo + Krejberg :flower:really good looking there:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->