Anne Staunsager - Makeup Artist

MulletProof

Reaction score
Danish artist. has worked for Cover magazine and Eurowoman among other danish publications.
I dont have much information about her since my Danish is still pretty limited but i think she's fantastic.. ^_^ :heart:

staunsager25.jpg

[6agency]

staunsager17.jpg

staunsager21.jpg

staunsager18.jpg

[6agency]

Last edited by a moderator:
very dramatic and impressive but still it makes me shudder...
i'm always looking for something to relate to and this is simply too cold and aggressive for my taste... a bit like the make up in a lot of miles aldridge photography. thanks for sharing, though!

you're welcome, estella!. :heart:
it's definitely a sort of makeup i could hardly relate to you, but yes, i can totally see the association with miles aldridge teamwork, and i find it slightly flattering!. :lol:

...unless he demands the same makeup himself. talk about authoritarianism. :innocent: :P

Sorry I'm a bit late on this but thanks for the thread mullet :heart:

nice to see a makeup artist in here...
even if the work is definitely aggressive as you and estella say...

i find myself more drawn to the simpler black, grey makeup looks... like post #4 and the louise pederson and freja pictures...

i do however appreciate the creativity that goes into the crazier looks :flower:

Dramatic make up styles really inspire me and Anne creates those looks perfectly. Great post on Anne's work! If you are also inspired by her work I recommend you to check out the magazine Dansk, they have used her before and her looks give out the "wow factor."
Next year Im starting a BA Degree In make up and Prosthetics for Performance at The London College of Fashion (UAL), so basically I love people posting their finds on make up Artists up! Also this is my first post, enjoy :smile:

Thanks for reviving this, Posie, and welcome to tFS, very exciting to hear about your degree :woot:, I'm such a fanatic of makeup, I don't think I'd have the precision or even the creativity to become one but just looking at it is very inspiring. If you ever have the time, we have a thread on Belgian make-up artist Peter Philips, sorry if I sound like spam but some of his work is truly unbelievable, and could be a great source for ideas, I think.

I'll try to give this an update tonight. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->