Anne Valerie Hash Couture fw04.05

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by softgrey, Jul 7, 2004.

1. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

2. softgrey

3. softgrey

...my favorite... :P :flower: :heart:

4. LesYeux

LesYeux New Member

Ooooh! Very nice. I like the second look the best, but you're right- that white dress is gorgeous!

5. Meg

Meg inspired contemplation

:woot: :heart: LOVE the white dress! Her stuff is gorgeous. I still adore this absolutely one off gorgeous sort of tank-tutu dress they had at Liberty :cry: How I wanted it.

6. princess_tess

princess_tess New Member

Yum that white dress is gorgeous!!! :heart: :heart:

7. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

I adore her!! :heart: :heart: This truly makes me forget the very bland menswear season....much more upbeat now :P

btw,just a ponder,do you all think that now with the demise of most of the major couture houses there will now be a sort of surgence in young contemporaries that might embark and revitalize it a bit? Like A-V Hash. Maybe HC will become increasingly more realistic.

8. softgrey

who is going to FUND these new ventures?...fashion is a losing propsition right now...very hard to find investors... :huh:

?....

9. maarit

maarit paint it black

:woot: Beautiful as always :heart:

10. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

who is going to FUND these new ventures?...fashion is a losing propsition right now...very hard to find investors... :huh:

?.... [/b][/quote]
    yeah very unlikely that these houses will develop into the bigger names..no matter how realistic they make the clothes...i find it far more likely that those like anne valerie hash will be lured to other bigger (and struggling) houses to revitalize them(with an added perk of those houses funding their not-as-distracting rtw ventures). i mean could you imagine what a ralph rucci could do with the archives of balmain, for example?

11. runner

runner .

I tried some of her pieces for men on this season, but it's too feminine for me.
    now I expect much of her next spring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Plumour

Plumour New Member

the white dress is totally YOU :woot: :flower:

13. faust

faust New Member

I love her, especially for incorporating the details of men's wardrobe into women's clothing, but she never sold anything in NYC.

Sidenote: It is amazing how NYC is perceived to be so avant-garde, when in reality it's nothing compared to let's say Tokyo or even Paris. Indie fashion is only a niche here. I think that the European and Japanese tourists keep the indies afloat in NYC much more than the native New Yorkers.

So, does anyone know any stocklists for the men's collection in NYC? Runner? I'm not expecting any, but it would be a nice surprise. I have to ask the guys at A and IF if they plan on buying it.

14. runner

runner .

I'm not certain, but A seems to carry the stuff (for women ??)
    Maxfield as well.
    I think this info needs to be updated...

[email protected]

15. softgrey

the white dress is totally YOU :woot: :flower: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :blush: ...i know.... :innocent:

you guys are really getting to know my likes and dislikes now...especially you plum... :P :flower:

runner...A stopped carrying womenswear...i don't know if it's sold anywhere in NYC...i don't think so... i've never seen it myself... :(

16. softgrey

i love her pants...reminds me of the thai fisherman pants that helena posted...very cool... B)

17. Mr-Dale

Mr-Dale Unveil Yourself....

That white dress is stunning.....I've always loved what Anne-Valerie did....it's simple yet so complex!

18. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

I love it, its amazing, I love the layers of menswear and feminin ruching and romantics sens, veyr cool, may be a bti vivvienne west wood influenced?, but fabulous, i love the white dressthe best also :heart:

19. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

yeah very unlikely that these houses will develop into the bigger names..no matter how realistic they make the clothes...i find it far more likely that those like anne valerie hash will be lured to other bigger (and struggling) houses to revitalize them(with an added perk of those houses funding their not-as-distracting rtw ventures). i mean could you imagine what a ralph rucci could do with the archives of balmain, for example? [/b][/quote]
    That's not what I meant. Designers with their own labels such as Ann-Valérie and Ralph Rucci. I mean,Bruno Pieters had done a few collections for HC,then stopped particularly because its not where its at like r-t-w...but now with some of the establishment gone perhaps it might bring in some fresher talents.

20. runner

runner .