Anne Valerie Hash F/W 2004

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
100122136.jpg

100122140.jpg

100122144.jpg

not that i concider this style Haute Couture, but here are some faves, she's also showing menswear now :flower:

100122167.jpg

100122171.jpg

100122174.jpg

even though for me this is certainly NOT couture, i liked the mood and structure of the collection.. weak point, her limited use of colour.. i mean this is supposed to be spring summer collection, she should be more brave with colours :ninja:

maybe she just follows Yohji in showing winter later than anyone else :unsure:

I agree with you about the Men's collection there Lena, and I do like some of the Women's peices. I just wanted to note that young Australian Gemma Ward is walking in the first picture. I'm so surprised by her popularity @ the moment! :shock: :woot:

i noticed that belowen, she looks cool, i quite like miss Ward :heart:

I'm really liking these. So cool. Thanks for posting, Lena.

i got a very rick-owens for revillon feel from this show...i feel that with each of her shows she is reacting to something very specific going on in fashion. i do think these pieces are a little too complicated to be sold directly off the rack.

It's absolutely beautiful, may be not extravagant couture, btu stuning, I adore the alce and ruching, very structered but romantic, flued. :blush: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jan 20th, 2004 - 7:42 am
I agree with you about the Men's collection there Lena, and I do like some of the Women's peices.  I just wanted to note that young Australian Gemma Ward is walking in the first picture.  I'm so surprised by her popularity @ the moment!  :shock:  :woot:
Thanks! I was actually just going to ask who she was! Very tiny and pretty and elfin-looking... :crush: Also, I love your :heart: choice with the bow Lena- lovely! :flower:

Yay for Gemma Ward! (she was also in Versace). Absolutely fantastic workmanship though, pity about the colours. But they just emphasise the work that's been put into it.

Again,she has truly taken my breath away. Its really beautiful what's shown here. Her work seems to be getting stronger and stronger every season. True about the colours,the last one I adored with those icy whites with blue-grey undertones. Vibrance really isn't a A-VHash thing,though. As far as the Rick Owens reference,I don't really see it myself. Maybe in the draping and wrapping techniques but Ann D. and Yohji also do similar technique. As I've said about her before,I think she's trying to prove to the fashion ind. that craft isn't just synonymous with inaccessible HC....you can still design things very well and still sell them to people.

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 21st, 2004 - 9:17 am
Again,she has truly taken my breath away. Its really beautiful what's shown here. Her work seems to be getting stronger and stronger every season. True about the colours,the last one I adored with those icy whites with blue-grey undertones. Vibrance really isn't a A-VHash thing,though. As far as the Rick Owens reference,I don't really see it myself. Maybe in the draping and wrapping techniques but Ann D. and Yohji also do similar technique. As I've said about her before,I think she's trying to prove to the fashion ind. that craft isn't just synonymous with inaccessible HC....you can still design things very well and still sell them to people.
wonderfuly put :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->