HELI-HIKE ADVENTURE
Photographer: Charlie Engman
Stylist: Melissa Ventosa Martin
Hair: Andre Gunn
Make-up: Talia Shobrook
Model: Anne Vyalitsyna

Self 01.2015. Digital Edition

Burma Burma! Here I come!!!!

Bye beautiful Puerto Rico! Was my first time ever in your country and I absolutely loved the warmth of people and the beauty of the island!!!!

Lucky me, I get to spend two whole days working with this beauty! @realarlenissosa ‪#‎puertorico‬

The loveliest crew ever and the most beautiful day in Puerto Rico

facebook.com/AnneVOfficial

facebook.com/SolidandStriped

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting in Curaçao and sending tons of love to everyone from this warm and beautiful island! ������

Beautiful LA morning with @allanface @ryanrichman Thank you for making me look so pretty before my @selfmagazine event! ❤️

My biggest fans who I love and adore! Thank you for coming to my @selfmagazine #upnout event! @tcurran24 @vjova ❤️❤️❤️

instagram.com/annevofficial

Harper's Bazaar Kazakhstan April 2015

photographer: Hao Zeng

instagram.com/misha212

instagram.com/annakatsanis

Harper's Bazaar Kazakhstan April 2015: Anne Vyalitsyna in "Through A Looking Glass" By Hao Zeng

Stylist: Anna Katsanis
Hair: Olivier Lebrun at See Management
Make-up: Misha Shahzada at See Management

Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Anne Vyalitsyna attends the 2015 Mid-Winter Gala presented by Dior at Legion Of Honor on March 27, 2015 in San Francisco, California.

zimbio

Anne V attends the 2015 Annual Garden Brunch at the Beall-Washington House on April 25, 2015 in Washington, DC.

Model Anne V attends the 101st Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner at the Washington Hilton on April 25, 2015 in Washington, DC.

zimbio.com

Dazed & Confused Issue 85
"Touched Up"
Ph Rankin
St: Miranda Robson
Hair Sacha Breuer
Makeup Lisa Haughton
Models: Rasa at FM Agency, Claire Elliot at Models 1, Anne V at IMG, Caitrona Balfe at Select, Lisa Lauwaert at IMG

me at bellazon

Elle Italia July 2015
CAMPUS ESTIVO (SUMMER CAMP)

Photographer: Matt Jones
Stylist: Alberto Zanoletti
Hair: Marco Braca
Make-up: Maria Seccia
Model: Anne Vyalitsyna

Elle Italia

Thank you @voguerussia & @patrickdemarchelierofficial for the most gorgeous portrait of my bump coming out in July issue! @_virginiayoung_ @estherlangham @thelionsny ❤️ #bumpandi #voguerussia

Welcome to the world baby Alaska! Your little feet absolutely rocked my world, I've never been so in love! @acahan and I couldn't be more proud ������ 6/25/2015 ������

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->