AnOther Magazine Fall/Winter 2009 by Craig McDean & Hedi Slimane

i think kate's and vanessa's covers are really good, natalie's is okay and i don't like katie's

All the 4 covers look great. I've searched the pictures source but didn't find them. But don't worry I got the same cover images this morning from the publisher. :smile:

Wow I love Portman's cover,shes a few actresses that I don't mind seeing in a magazine.

I like all of them..even though i don't see Katie Holmes as a good choice for a cover of this kind of magazine. She does look great though! Vanessa looks so much like Iekeline on this cover but her and Natalie look gorgeous. Not really feeling Kate's cover..

hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder wich one Johnny Depp desires secretly in his heart..... smart smart AM playing tricks!

Natalie Portman in Lanvin is pure gorgeousness :wub:
I like all the covers.

vanessa AND kate moss?:clap:
i love both covers, and natalie's is very nice too, but kate's is my favorite... very high fashion, not the typical "sexy kate" look. can't wait to have this in my hands.

I like Natalie, Vanessa and Katie's covers but Kate's cover is a mess

I love Kate but her expression looks really ugly. Natalie's cover is the best.

The styling for Kate's cover is perfect. The pose is right on as well, but too bad her expression is strange.

Kate got Another september cover for Another magazine. :D Love it.

Thanks for posting.

Pedro, do u mind posting the covers in bigger version if u have?

Sorry but they have exactly the same size :flower:

There is additional info saying that ANOTHER MAGAZINE is also releasing brands such as
fragrances, iPods and some notebooks, clothing too . .. all tying in with fashion weeks too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portman is so beaut. B*tch.
Love what they did with Kate's cover. And Vanessa's too.

Sorry but they have exactly the same size :flower:

There is additional info saying that ANOTHER MAGAZINE is also releasing brands such as
fragrances, iPods and some notebooks, clothing too . .. all tying in with fashion weeks too.

Thanks Pedro ^_^

i'm sorry but this is a step-down from the extraordinary images of tilda last issue. although,i doubt they could ever top those. not terribly exciting these. and katie holmes....it's not a shock or even slightly surprising to see her since AM always puts rather generic celebs on their covers. at least their content counter-balances their unsavoury cover choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->