AnOther Magazine Fall/Winter 2009 by Craig McDean & Hedi Slimane

The best covers are the Kate Moss and Vanesa

Hello everyone... Dazed Digital has contacted us & it's OK to have the thread back now.

I love all of them except Natalie. All of them are so chic! But my favorites must be Katie and Kate... so fabulous! :heart:

Beautiful. I love the Natalie cover, but Kate's looks amazing too, I love the styling. So nice to see a good looking magazine after LOVE, POP etc

This and the V cover is the worst Kate has looked ever for me...she needs some rest!

Previe of Clown
Photographer: Nick Night
Styling: Panos Yiapanis
Model: Carmen Kass
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-Up: Hannah Murray
source on the image

showstudiocomclown11062.jpg

:heart:

This and the V cover is the worst Kate has looked ever for me...she needs some rest!

Previe of Clown
Photographer: Nick Night
Styling: Panos Yiapanis
Model: Carmen Kass
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-Up: Hannah Murray
source on the image

:heart:

wait is that from the issue? if so WOW love

Kate's and Natalie's are the best ones for me :heart:
Can't wait to see Carmen's ed... Those twitter posts were such teasers.

natalie's is stunning. love the high fashion statement of kate's. vanessa's is beautiful. can't wait for the contents!!

i'm sorry but this is a step-down from the extraordinary images of tilda last issue. although,i doubt they could ever top those. not terribly exciting these. and katie holmes....it's not a shock or even slightly surprising to see her since AM always puts rather generic celebs on their covers. at least their content counter-balances their unsavoury cover choices.

Pretty much. All of these are sub-par @ best, even Kate M's cover... Just boring and lifeless, imo...

Vanessa Paradise can look so amazingly gorgeous but she looks so void here... such a shame. Natalie Portman is good-looking but her overall boring nature is ever-so present. She's just doesn't have a light that draws you in or makes you care, imo. Katie Holmes does not have the face or presence to pull off something like this...

I can think of a dozen other individuals who could have contributed something much more interesting and beautiful to these covers...

Does anyone know when this is out? I think it was late Sept last year.

ANOTHER MAGAZINE A/W 2009
DECADE IN STYLE

Featuring four individual covers; Katie Holmes, Kate Moss, Vanessa Paradis and Natalie Portman photographed by Craig McDean and Hedi Slimane.

28 designers who define the decade, 28 women who define style, from Carine Roitfeld to Kylie Minogue, brought together by AnOther Magazine for a special collectors’ edition to mark the end of the decade.

AnOther Magazine has been given unprecedented access to the archives of the most important designers of the past ten years for this landmark project, pairing each of the 28 women with a collection by a different designer, encapsulating unique moments in a decade of fashion.

The pairings will be exclusively revealed on DazedDigital.com soon.

“At the end of this decade there should be a celebration of how far fashion and design have come, for the amazing new voices that have emerged and the reinventions which others have undergone. I am overjoyed that so many incredible women took part in this project; a chance to rise above these current fractured economic times and give real creativity in fashion its due.”
Jefferson Hack, Editor in Chief

The designers:
Azzedine Alaia, Burberry Prorsum, Calvin Klein, Chanel Haute Couture, Chloé, Christopher Kane, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy Haute Couture, Gucci, Hussein Chalayan, Jil Sander, John Galliano, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Margiela, Marios Schwab, Miu Miu, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Rodarte, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Versace, Viktor & Rolf,Vivienne Westwood, YSL.

The cast:
Alison Mosshart, Ashley Olsen, Blake Lively, Carine Roitfeld, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Chloë Sevigny, Christina Ricci, Courtney Love, Diane Kruger, Eva Mendes, Jessica Stam, Kate Moss, Katie Holmes, Kirsten Dunst, Kylie Minogue, Lovefoxxx, Maggie Cheung, Mary-Kate Olsen, Michelle Williams, Milla Jovovich, Natalie Portman, Natasha Khan, Santigold, Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Coppola, Stella Tennant, Tilda Swinton, Vanessa Paradis, Winona Ryder.

AnOther Magazine, The Decade in Style, is proud to partner with CRYSTALLIZEDTM - Swarovski Elements.

To see all four covers, go to http://www.dazeddigital.com/

AnOther Magazine’s Autumn/Winter 2009 special collector’s edition is on-sale exclusively at Liberty from September 10 and then widely available from September 17 2009.

^ Forgot to say...this was from an email from AnOther Mag...I'm curious what the "special collector's edition" might be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->