Another Magazine Spring/Summer 2008 : Uma Thurman by Craig McDean

Pedro

Reaction score
ANOTHER MAGAZINE 14 – HIGHLIGHTS
COVER

UMA THURMAN
An intimate interview with Cath Clarke, 14 page photo story shot for Another Magazine by Craig McDean in NYC.

FASHION

WOMENS S/S 08 COLLECTIONS REPORT
Susannah Frankel reports on the all the news from front row of the Spring/ Summer fashion collections. Plus exclusive updates from all the leading designers including Dolce & Gabbana, YSL, Hussein Chalayan, Balenciaga, Dior, Viktor & Rolf and Christopher Bailey. Collections shoot by Daniel Jackson and Marie Chaix.

NEW FASHION STORIES BY:
- Hans Faurer & Camille Bidault Waddington
- Horst & Katy England
- Paolo Roversi & Cathy Edwards
- Serge Leblon & Cathy Edwards
- Josh Olins & Joanna Schelenzka
- Willy Vanderperre & Tabitha Simmons

FEATURES

ANJELICA HUSTON
Photographed at home in Malibu beach by Rankin for Another Magazine. Interview by Tim Blanks.

URS FISCHER
An artist impossible to pin down... Interview by Neville Wakefield.

PARISIAN CHIC
Real Parisian style definers shot by Max Farago and styled by Sarah Cobb.

LORCA’S HOUSE
Hans Ulrich Obrist curates a group show featuring Gilbert & George, at Frederic Garcia Lorca’s family home. By Charlotte Casiraghi.

IN THE FRONT

- Fashion insiders – The faces behind fashion’s front line.
- Prada shoes *– special feature.
- Kansai Yamamoto – Yelena Yumchuck and Karen Langly shoot the archive of the fashion designer turned costume maker.
- Strokes of genius –Hedi Slimane’shandwriting analysed.

+ Jane Birkin/ Hanif Kureishi/ Sonia Rykiel/ Rodarte/ Bella Freud/ Florence and the Machine/ Lydia Lunch/ Francesco Vezzoli/ Ernesto Caviano/ Marjane Satrapi…

IN THE BACK

Fact & Fiction. New and found writing by:
Elif Shafak / Jean Dominique Bauby / Jake and Dinos Chapman/ Philippe Petit / Jorge Luis Borges…

- from the publisher.

Thank you as usual Pedro! :flower: Can't wait to see the Roversi story ^_^

Looking forward to Parisian Chic & Angelica Huston...Oh Hans and Faurer & Camille Bidault Waddington :woot:

can not wait to get this!

The content sounds GOOD! Excited for the Willy Vanderperre shots and Another's content is usually pretty good.

Sounds Fantastic,except for the cover choice which couldnt be less interesting. :doh:

Thanks for the review.

I always liked Uma, she has something interesting in her thin and kind of fragile body, the way she stands and holds the posture, like a worm almost. Her face as well has interesting shape, quite a clean palette and workable! I bet she absorbs the makeup like a vacuum cleaner.

I can't wait for the new issue. Always enjoy reading their stuff. Haven't been disappointed yet, neither by the editorials nor the content in general.

I was just about to complain about their cover choice but.. :shock:.. Vanderperre+Karen Langley+Kansai Yamamoto+Lorca....+Borges?!.. :buzz: :buzz:

I would give my left arm to work in this magazine. their content is just so consistently flawless. :heart:

Yay for one of the best photographers alive - Hans Feurer :woot::heart:

LORCA’S HOUSE
Hans Ulrich Obrist curates a group show featuring Gilbert & George, at Frederic Garcia Lorca’s family home. By Charlotte Casiraghi.

what???????????????
Ms. Monaco knows the right person, i guess........
If she did itw Hans, I'm gonna cry......
I want too!!!!!

the editorials sound interesting....
Katy England/Cathy Edwards.... which one is the one I don't like?
Cathy Edwards, i think....

^ In about a month, I guess. Pedro said Feb 14 (predicted release date) in the cover rumor thread earlier. :flower:

my.php
anothermagazine14jq9.jpg

- from the publisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->