Another One

Reaction score
lol, its another Vuitton question.

sorry!

on the multicolore, what styles were all the bags made in? my friend revently purchased one from a friend of hers, and i noticed that the lV monogram doesnt appear on the sides in a line with the ones on the front. does that happen?

Hmm. . . I'd have to see a picture to know for sure. The Multicolore line comes in Keepall, Speedy, Alma, Pochette, Mini Sac, Boulogne, and Sologne as well as a range of smaller accessories.

it isnt very large...maybe 1 inch width, 5 inches deep/high...it just looked odd...and considering she brought it to school....... :unsure:

hey people, thats me that eastside is talking about.

And just to let you know, my sister, who purchased the bag for me, works with all types of designers and would NOT purchase a knock off Louis Vuitton.

I brought it to school, because I NEVER take my eyes off of my purses.

Also, I would never carry a knock off LV, Id rather carry one of those look a likes from WalMart :sick: .

And just curious....what does it matter to you whether your friends purse is real or not??? Jus wondering.... :innocent:

Originally posted by SRC1806@Apr 15th, 2004 - 11:48 pm
And just curious....what does it matter to you whether your friends purse is real or not??? Jus wondering.... :innocent:
Some people are apparently very touchy about that type of thing... :unsure:

Originally posted by SRC1806@Apr 16th, 2004 - 6:48 am
hey people, thats me that eastside is talking about.

And just to let you know, my sister, who purchased the bag for me, works with all types of designers and would NOT purchase a knock off Louis Vuitton.

I brought it to school, because I NEVER take my eyes off of my purses.

Also, I would never carry a knock off LV, Id rather carry one of those look a likes from WalMart :sick: .

we are a afashion forum with "fashion" questions. its just normal to want to know these kinda things :wink:

btw, cHICK. im not sure which the boulogne and sologne are but ive seen a new multicolore model which i had neevr seen before.. in the boutique. and its not from this season :unsure:

S hunny, it isn't you! lol! i know you have one, but there IS a girl who goes to my school who carries one, and i made this post after seeing yours, then hers again, and i noticed a lot of differences and was really confused! i know yours is real, it was hers i was questioning.

i think that answers the question about my friends carrying fakes. it really doesn't bother me, other than i think it's an infringement of copyrighted materials which is not supposed to be legal.

i saw her bag again. it's a definite fake. the studding at the bottom is in some weird curvy line, not straight at all. shes like " isnt it nice?" and i was thinking... :innocent: oh yes, very nice....

i didnt want to rain on her parade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->