Anrealage S/S 2019 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 25, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

I don't know about this brand.

On one hand, the technique and craftsmanship that goes into their work (from what little I've read about them) is very admirable.

And on the other hand, the end result is a look that just doesn't speak to me.

But, I am just looking at pics on a computer screen. It's not like any of this makes it out to any clothing store my way, so maybe that's the problem first and foremost. Perhaps the devil is in the details, which I'm almost certain is the case here.

Regardless, thanks for posting, vogue28.

vogue28 likes this.
  3. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

This had so much potential. It seems Morinaga was way too preoccupied with hi-tech detail instead of checking his proportions and volumes. While still quite innovative and pleasing on the eye, the monotony of the same cuts over and over is what ruined this collection.

Aah, the wonder of TFS new draft saver! Had this typed up earlier today, but forgot to hit post, lol.

YohjiAddict likes this.
  4. maimon

maimon Active Member

One definitely needs to watch the collection on video because the effects on the garments make it all more understandable. Really lovely how he has the first part violet fading into clear and then the white segment with the vanishing blue is beautiful.

5. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

The detailing is just incredible, I love that first lilac section. A powerful statement despite the conservative cut of the garments.

6. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

good stuff!

:heart: