Anthony Vaccarello x Versus Versace

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score

ANTHONY VACCARELLO is Versus Versace's latest design collaborator, it has been confirmed. Speculation first emerged about the possible pairing in September this year.

"Anthony's clothes have everything that I love: they are sensual, dynamic, daring," said Donatella Versace. "He is a natural, and has the confidence and talent to push fashion where he wants it and where it is relevant for today's women. I can't wait to collaborate with him, and to see Versus Versace through his eyes."

The collection - which will include ready-to-wear and accessories - will launch at a special event, the details of which will be revealed in 2014. Vaccarello - who is known for his skin-tight, sexy dresses - follows in the footsteps of Christopher Kane, JW Anderson and, most recently, rapper MIA who have all designed for the brand.

"I am so excited to be collaborating with Donatella on this collection for Versus Versace," said Vaccarello. "Versace is a house that has always used extraordinary techniques to create its bold, contemporary fashion. I feel like we share a similar spirit, so for me it is a dream collaboration."
vogue.co.uk

Hm..this is gonna be very exciting, Vaccarello matches the Versace vibe incredibly well so I have huge expectations for this Versus collection

GREAT IDEA! I'm soo excited to see the collections

Yas! Let the sl*tty fest begin, can't wait to see what comes out of this.

And the good news just keep on coming! Vaccarello's aesthetic makes perfect sense for a Versus collaboration, and I can't wait to see how it'll turn out.

His clothes already look safety pinned together so I guess this works!

Was wondering who would be absolutely perfect for Versus and here Anthony is! Not sure why I never put the two of them together, can't wait to see the turn out.

I can totally see donatella and him "designing" together

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->