Antoni & Alison RTW Fall 2003 (London)

xopher215

Reaction score
I :wub: this collection too. :lol:
I hope to get my 12 year old niece into one of those "football-padded" shirts at the end of the third row :shock: . <span style='font-size:10'>(Hmmm... any tactical suggestions? :? )</span> All one million pieces :o in this collection are just fun, fun, fun... 8)

:P very fun! - i like the high sweater! cute, fun, wearable! everyday kind of clothes :smile:

FUN FUN FUN!! love it and could see myself wearing many of those sweaters!! Especially GIRL SMOKING!! :D

Now that is some cute stuff. Liked it all( :shock: ) but the big shoulders on two of the tops.
Really fun line :wub: :wub:

what an upbeat collection, really fun and energizing :D

oh I just love it too much. :wub: :shock: :wub: so quirky and vintage-y - a breath of fresh air admidst the year's trends. (which are not for me :x) great colours...muted neutrals and pastels with a few shots of bright. the only one I might forgo is the entirely hilarious football jersey and skirt. :lol: my favourites are the grey dress and the red pleated skirt on the first row, and the fourth outfit on the second row. :wub:

:wub: adorable as usual, I simply love A&A, they make me smile

This was just pure fun! "Girl going to work in an office"--who can't relate to that? :lol:

Thanks for the pics. 8)

OH OH OH I LOVE IT!
THAT'S HOW BRITISH BABE-LADIES SHOULD LOOK LIKE! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->