Any Info On This Bag?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by zadie, Apr 8, 2004.

1. zadie

zadie New Member

any info?

2. zadie

zadie New Member

i found it on a website but i dont remember which one and im actually not sure if i like it or if its even available still so put in whatever input you have. Thanks! ;)

3. metal-on-metal

I saw it today at the Prada Accessories store on 57th St. It's truly a beautiful bag and it's available in many different color combinations. I didn't get a price quote because I'm not interested in getting it for myself, but I would assume it's in the $1000-$1300 range. It's definitely available at all the Prada boutiques here in New York. So if you are serious about getting it, give one of them a call or stop in when you have a chance. Great bag!

4. Kora

Kora New Member

5. softgrey

softgrey flaunt the imperfection

seems like that's the price of every bag out there these days...if a classic chanel is only $1395...why would anyone buy any of these other bags...i say, just spend the extra hundred and get the chanel...

and once you have a chanel...the only other bag you will ever need is an hermes...

i'm so glad i don't have this bag addiction that so many people suffer from...i carry the same bag all the time and very rarely switch...that's why it's such an important decision for me and very difficult...but if i switch, i inevitably leave behind something important and it's just too stressful...

i wish the chanel was a bit bigger...it doesn't fit enough of my stuff for work...
    i guess the gold chain on the bag reminded me of chanel...i don't really care for the pink tweed... :flower: that's all...

6. meowmix

meowmix New Member

I absolutely agree! I finally got the 2.55 not too long ago in lilac and pink and although there have been a few times when I've been tempted with bags (i'm a huge bag person :ninja: ), I've never really felt the need to buy any more...I feel really content with my Chanel.

As I recall, I think the 2.55 also comes in a rather large JUMBO size, although I'm not sure that would be able to hold as much as a briefcase would... When i was at the boutique, I saw it in black caviar

7. softgrey

meowmix-the blk caviar is the one i :heart: ...and you're right ...it does come larger...but i'm petite and it's just too obnoxious to have this big freakin' bag...ahhh...it's a dilemma.... :shock:

8. dgie

dgie New Member

meowmix-the blk caviar is the one i :heart: ...and you're right ...it does come larger...but i'm petite and it's just too obnoxious to have this big freakin' bag...ahhh...it's a dilemma.... :shock: [/b][/quote]
    Have you tried the Chanel tote with the chain handles? I love that bag and it seems like it would fit everything you need in there.

9. softgrey

Have you tried the Chanel tote with the chain handles? I love that bag and it seems like it would fit everything you need in there. [/b][/quote]
    that's so funny...that's the other bag i was considering for just that reason... :flower: but in the end i really don'y want a tote...i want something i can wear after work too...thx for the good suggestion though...anymore clever ideas...i'm open... :flower:

10. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Bags are getting so expensive lately... :doh: