Anna Fokina

Vini

Reaction score
Anya's @ Avant (Russia)

fxvx20.jpg

Leaving the heat of Argentina for the heart of Russia (then leaving the offices, it's midnight), meet Anya with her copper hair with auburn shades. A special redhead from Avant Models. Anya has this very precious, peculiar, uncanny look that makes melancholic eyes look über cool with a unique ability to switch from serious to epic, from flawless to fancy. Like silent water suddenly going wild, like the quiet weather before the storm. Anya is not only eye-catching and full of poetry, she's also 5'10"5 (179 83-60-88). Measurements that couldn't look more perfect. She can touch it.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Tests
mariemaud.canalblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes cute :blush:

image-4a1bd8ca8213a.JPG

image-4a1bd85ca5667.JPG

image-4a1bd849246e3.JPG

avantmodels.ru

perfect body, amazing hair and eyes, Im sure she will do great:flower:

She's featured on FDIB again! I've come to realize that any girl featured more than once is definitely a girl to be watching! :woot:

I'm really smitten with these new red heads. :wub:

Just arrived in Paris and already working on her book. On her brand new polaroids, the subtle 80's vibe (the eighties we lived, loved and wore) is the perfect match for her auburn hair and delicate skin. Sweet contrasts and nuances are the major ingredients of her strong look. Changing the atmosphere can change the vibe, highlighting an unexpect and unlimited versatily. You never know, you can barely expect and you just can leave your eyes wide open for the next round. Watch the rehearsal and see how it goes. Anya should be an impressive challenger these days with her 5'10"5 (179 83-60-88) silhouette and all her abilities described above. Another one from Avant, another one at Elite but nothing compares to her.

FDIB

Looks so innocent on those new polas, mmmm :heart: I still want more of Her :smile: She's got potential ..

^ Just spotted her there ^_^ They call her Anna though.
Some unposted pics (her legs are beyond amazing in the last :shock: :heart:)
028.jpg
033.jpg

035.jpg
034.jpg

elitemodel

I didn't like her that much when I saw her first tests on Avant's website, but now I see I was tottaly mistaken! The new tests are fantastic as she really seems to know what to do in front of the camera, I absolutely adore her facial expressions :crush: The best thing about her though is the unique combination of her face colouring visible in her new polaroids - red hair, pale skin and such a bright shade of her eyes I've never ever seen before is the most perfect mix possible! :heart::o

She's in models section now! Go Anna! Elite? Great news! I love her new polas :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Show Package - Paris SS 10: Elite

21nmdci.jpg

23jq16t.jpg

models.com

^ That second pic is perfection on legs :crush: Hope she gets some nice shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->