image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.png

stormmodels.com

I know she has gone into acting but seriously this beautiful girl is just another example of Storm wasting potential.

Anya is one of the first girls I ever saw with the long blonde haired look and in all honesty she has an incredibly photogenic and unique face to go with it.

Other agencies now keep chucking about these 'rare' 'special' girls they find with a similar look. I can think of 7 girls immediately off the top of my head without even having to search through agencies. And not only are they short, but the agencies try to say the lack of height is ok because they are special just because they grew their hair a bit longer than the average girl does. And all you see are people saying 'it's ok she's short because she's special and innocent and wow look at the long blonde hair'.

There are only 2 other girls where I love their look with the long hair and that's Ruslana Korshunova and one other girl whose name escapes me along with Anya.

Anya was different, she wasn't just long hair, she was special in a unique different way. And to see Storm didn't make a damn thing out of it is really frustrating. Because now there are boring girls out there like Viva with Jean Campbell and Select Lucan Gillespie and IMG with that Olivia girl and many others who have the long hair and nothing else about them. Nice one Storm, once again just pushing one girl at a time which was of course some bourgeois rich Delevinge girl. :clap::furious:

There's still time for this girl. She looks really young in those pictures. Around 12 years old or something.

There's still time for this girl. She looks really young in those pictures. Around 12 years old or something.

I think she looks younger than she is. I saw something on her instagram that suggested she was 18 years old plus and I can't remember what it was, if I find out her age I'll post. But seriously hope she comes back to modelling, she is fantastic! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Should this be moved to Star Style now?

Premiere Of A24's "The Witch" - Arrivals
11 Feb 2016 - ArcLight Cinemas - Hollywood, California United States

ZI0KMTN.jpg

SAINT LAURENT At The Palladium - Arrivals
10 Feb 2016 - Hollywood Palladium - Los Angeles, California United States

EAVQ17H.jpg

BFI London Film Festival Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals
17 Oct 2015 - Banqueting House - London United Kingdom

z3f7U6V.jpg

2015 Toronto International Film Festival - "The Witch" Premiere
18 Sep 2015 - Ryerson Theatre - Toronto, Ontario Canada

m74nz14.jpg

zimbio.com

11th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner
18 Apr 2016 - Balthazar - New York, New York United States

XwTDess.jpg

zimbio.com

I'm really captivated by this girl. Must be her huge almond-shaped eyes! But seriously, she's a very talented actor. Anyone who saw The Witch earlier this year can testify to that.

Interesting that she's spoken a few times about growing up as a tomboy with little interest in clothes. But now she's being courted by brands like Miu Miu and Burberry.

Just Jared spotlight (HQ pics)
Photographer: Justin Campbell
Stylist: Christian Classen
Makeup: Kara Bua
Hair: Marcus Francis

Look 1

• Dress: Vetements
Look 2
  • Dress: Alexander McQueen
  • Headband: Givenchy
  • Shoes: The Row
Look 3
  • Dress: Vetements
  • Boots: Vetements
Look 4
  • Dress: Rodarte

justjared.com
justincampbellstudios.com

There's a long interview with her too.

Hunger #11
Ph: Rankin
St: Anna Hughes-Chamberlain

Wearing Dior.

Gucci - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week SS17
21 Sep 2016 - Milan Italy

SgEsB47.jpg

Burberry - Arrivals - LFW September 2016
19 Sep 2016 - Makers House - London United Kingdom

1CD7gU1.jpg

2016 Toronto International Film Festival - TIFF/InStyle/HFPA Party - Arrivals
10 Sep 2016 - Windsor Arms Hotel - Toronto, Ontario Canada

kX8wAb8.jpg

TIFF Portraits.

HohQvDj.jpg

scoopnest.com, hawtcelebs.com, wmagazine.com, news.yahoo.com

AFI FEST 2016 Presented By Audi - Screening Of Universal Pictures' "Split" - Red Carpet
15 Nov 2016 - TCL Chinese Theatre - Hollywood, California United States

veGkAYs.jpg

justjared.com

Angelic in Gucci.

Actress Anya Taylor-Joy attends IFP's 26th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani, Wall Street on November 28, 2016 in New York City.

VlWW0Bj.jpg

lcCq5Qh.jpg

zimbio.com
zimbio.com

She won Best Breakthrough at the Gothams. Very charming acceptance speech.

She is in Buenos Aires for the Argentina Comic Con.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
W Magazine February 2017 by Craig McDean.

AVTbFUZ.jpg

Anya Taylor-Joy

The Witch and Split

You say you don’t like watching horror films—so what’s it like for you to act in them?
I’m a real scaredy-cat. I’m not good at being frightened. But I do like acting in a horror movie, because I get to feel so intensely. You put yourself in these extreme emotional situations, and it wears you out in a great way. Afterward, I go home and get a good night’s sleep. The work chills me out: I’m a lot more stable since I’ve been in scary movies.

What frightens you?
Revolving doors. I worry they’ll cut me in half. Strangers will see me tense up and hold my hand as I’m going through them. I’m constantly worried that I’m not going to make it through the door alive.
wmagazine.com

Actress Anya Taylor-Joy attends 'Multiple' ('Split') photocall on January 12, 2017 in Madrid, Spain.

ED05zZi.jpg

Actress Anya Taylor-Joy attends a photocall for 'Split' on January 11, 2017 in Milan, Italy.

w6nzkih.jpg

zimbio.com, celebmafia.com

Actress Anya Taylor-Joy attends the 2017 Sundance Film Festival premiere of Thoroughbred, hosted at PepsiCos Creators League Studio on January 21, 2017 in Park City, Utah.

LB81bMm.jpg

zimbio.com

Gucci & GQ Launch ' The Performers'
02 Feb 2017 - The Serpentine Gallery - London United Kingdom

EChNrta.jpg

InStyle EE Rising Star Party 2017
01 Feb 2017 - The Ivy Soho Brasserie - London United Kingdom

w5J660O.jpg

M0NTSjA.jpg

"Split" New York Premiere - Arrivals
18 Jan 2017 - SVA Theater - New York, New York United States

3w8wryh.jpg