Anybody Here Like Laura Mercier?

The Flawless Fix Pencil is such a great everyday tool!

Her Secret Camouflage and tinted moisturizers (offers quite a bit of coverage as it is!) iare personal favourites too.

I have dry skin, I really like the moisturizing foundation color and texture when I first apply it, however after a few hours it oxidizes and turns a bit orange. It's too bad, since it looks awesome at first!

I absolutely love her foundation powder :heart:
The coverage is brilliant! The tones she has are fantastic! I finally found a foundation that suits me perfectly!

im looking into trying her pressed setting powder, has anyone else used it? what do you think
:flower:

I love the secret brightener powder, and in loooooooveeeeeeee with a lipstick called courtisane :smile:

Laura Mercier Make Up

Hi guys

Any fans?

I bought the Mineral Pressed Powder in New York during the summer and just fell in love with it! Its amazing, gives brilliant coverage and yet is so light you feel like you aren't wearing any make up.

P244913_hero.jpg

Also a fan of the Secret Camouflage...
P109931_hero.jpg

Mineral Foundation Primer...
P244906_hero.jpg

and the Lip Glace...
P109906_hero.jpg

all Sephora.com

I know the Tinted Moisturiser is a big hit but I'm not mad about the ingredients. Has anyone tried the eyeshadows or skincare?

Jennyfer

My bad. There is a LM thread, it just hasn't been updated since June. Can a mod delete this please?

Apologies!

.... Of just move it to this thread! Haha thank you mod :smile:

Anyone wear any of her eyeshadows?

Is LM Tinted Moisturiser as gread as I read?
I'm running out of my Shiseido tinted moisturiser and I'm thinking of trying LM.
Is the oil-free version drying for combinated skin?

I've heard its meant to be the best of them all. Some people have just commented on the ingredients thats all.

i use laura mercier tinted moisturizer oil free, it is amazing. absolutely the best, i tried the new one that she came out with, that is supposed to give you an extra glow, it was too shiny.

I'm unsure what shade I would be in the tinted moisturiser. I'm a NC35 in Mac. Can anybody help?

has anybody tried the Laura Mercier Stick Foundation SPF 15?? I am interested in this one as I have to dry skin to use powder but do not like liquid foundation (yeah a bit of a hassle here) :wink:

and although it is not for the face: do you also love the creme de pistache body cream? it is absolutely delicious

I use the LM tinted moisteriser in Nude and I love it.

It's great for my pale skin. A little goes a long way and it blends in (with my fingers) so nicely. I'm thinking of also trying the secret camouflage and maybe the primer.

I went for the Tinted Moisturiser in Sand after getting samples from my local store. Its so lightweight, I love it! Secret Camouflage is great! I have the Mineral Primer and I like it.

There is a new product out - a pressed powder that controls shine and has no parabens. Wish I could remember the name! Anyway, it looks good.

I've been using the Tinted Moisturizer for a couple of years now, in porcelain.
I was afraid that it was too orange on me, but it blends to no-makeup finish, just even toned, pretty skin. It actually covers imperfections better than I expected.
My newest LM obsession is the Hydratint - a tinted lipbalm. GREAT colours, and it really is moisturizing and long lasting. I have really dry lips, but it makes the flakies unoticable, and the colours are just to my taste (I have apricot, plum and crimson).

I def should try lip glaze and hydratint!

I finally got tinted moisturiser (oil-free) and I love it! It looks matt and natural and doesn't dry out my skin at all!

this powder is amazing: Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder, Shine Control

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->