Are height and foot size related?

I agree with Softgrey, it usually does correlate. Actually, I often think it's weird and a pain in the *** when i'm the stylist and models show up to shoots and they're not the usual size 11 men's. When I'm modelling I always bring some of my own shoes, just in case. Oh, and when teenage boys sign up to modelling agencies the first thing alot of agents will ask is "how big are your feet", it totally relates! Oh and I'm 5'11, size 9.5 closer to 10 though. This thread reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine...needless to say he'd like this thread more than most of do.

softgrey said:
i think if you check again...you will see that it correlates for the vast majority...and i think that any doctor will verify this fact...
as someone who dressed people for a living...i have seen it with my own eyes...
exceptions do not disprove facts... :wink: :flower:
You're totally right :blush:

Hi! Im 7' 11 And My Shoe Size Is 15 Wowo Believe It Or Not
Ahahaha
Im Jack's Bean Tree

im embaressed by my height so i dont want to share oh go on youve twisted my foot cough: 5"3 cough: and my feet are a uk size 4.5 (itsey bitsey tiney winey feet lol)

Confused:Help me Out

Ok this may sound like a dumb question,but Ill ask anyways. Im 15 years old,5'7,and my shoe size is 9(American)actully alomost 9.5. Does this mean Ill grow,or will be 5'7 with gigantic feet?

Gosh... I don't remember if I grew taller after 15 or not :cry: I feel like I did...

But, I don't think your feet are gigantic, anyway. I'm 5'6" and I wear an 8.5 to 9. Hey wait! Are you saying my feet are gigantic :angry: Ha! Just playing :wink:

Haha I hope I do(grow). When I ware Converses I seriously look like I have clown feet.Thanks m'dear:flower:

9.5 isn't that large... my friend is 6 feet tall.. and she has size 11 feet... at least you can find size 9.5 in most shoes in most stores. :wink:

Haha... don't worry! :P I'm 5'8-ish, 15 years old, and I also have a 9.5-10.5 shoe size. I'm supposed to grow more, but even if I don't, I don't think it looks like my feet are huge. :flower:

I'm glad you got adequate feedback here. I'm going to merge this with a very similar topic... the relationship between foot size and height. :wink:

i'm 5'7"[171cm], eu 35 [uk 3?, us5?] sorry if i'm wrong with size conversion:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"