Are Madonna and toyboy lover Jesus Luz set to wed? *Update* Breakup?

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by Retro, May 14, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Retro

Retro Active Member

Madonna to marry? Jesus Luz's father claims singer and model are planning Kabbalah ceremony

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:25 PM on 14th May 2009

Madonna and her toyboy lover Jesus Luz are set to tie the knot in a Kabbalah ceremony, according to the model's father.

Luiz Heitor Pinto da Luz said:'He is very happy and this ceremony would just confirm that.'

He was replying to reports the couple are due to take part in a Kabbalah commitment ceremony in New York as soon as this weekend.

[​IMG] Ready to marry? Madonna and Jesus Luz are seen together following the Met Costume Gala in New York

In the new interview with Brazil's Quem magazine, Luiz Heitor gave his son's relationship with Madonna the seal of approval.

is that this is just a consequence of what is happening. He is already living with her.

'I don't know if there will be an actual wedding. From what I have read there could be a sort of ritual, but I don't know Kabbalah... to know if it's valid and legal.'

[​IMG] Shared interest: Madonna and Jesus leave the New York Kabbalah centre earlier this year with her adopted son David Banda

Despite rumours of a split earlier this year, Madonna and 22-year-old Jesus seem to be going strong and have increasingly been seen out and about in New York of late.

The couple met when they were photographed for W magazine in a hotel room in Rio de Janeiro in December by celebrated photographer Steven Klein.
    [​IMG] Claims: Luiz Heitor Pinto da Luz, the father of Madonna's toyboy, Jesus Luz

Madonna's eight-year marriage to Guy Ritchie ended last year, and their decree nisi came through in November.

In the interview Luiz Heitor also revealed Jesus is getting on very well with Madonna's three children.

'She has young children and he helps out with them,' he said.

'My son is charismatic, he likes children, he has an excellent relationship with her children. He plays football with them.'

But he flatly denied stories the pop star is paying $1,000 a week in English lessons for Jesus - and that she controls his phone usage.

He said: 'Those stories are lies, made up when the press have no information. He already spoke English long before meeting her, when he lived with an aunt in the US.

'It's also a lie that he can't speak on his cell phone near her.'

In fact, he says even he has spoken to Madonna and she was very pleasant.
    'We've already spoken on the phone, in French because I don't speak English fluently, and she seemed like a normal person,' he said.

'She is calm, feminine - I didn't feel any harshness. She was very polite.'
    And he adds that his son is not one to be easily taken by money and glamour.

'Obviously, he likes what is good, but he is not one to be impressed by materialism,' said Luiz Heitor.

Meanwhile, it seems Jesus' career is definitely picking up. He has just done shoots for various international magazines and taken part in a fashion show in aid of HIV research.

According to friends, as well as working he is getting DJing classes and working out two hours a day with a personal trainer in New York.
    [​IMG]
    First encounter: Madonna, 50, met Jesus Luz, 22, in a photoshoot for W magazine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...esus-Luz-claims-father.html?printingPage=true

#1 Retro, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : May 14, 2009
  2. Spike413

Spike413 barcode

What's the point of marrying someone when you could just adopt them? :huh:

3. CharlottefromCA

CharlottefromCA User Friendly

:shock::lol::lol:

4. tiffany

tiffany Active Member

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:That's the best thing I've read all day :lol::lol::lol:

5. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Madonna wants headlines more than she wants a husband... it's very expensive to part company with one, she probably hasn't finished paying off Guy Ritchie, and Madonna is a shrewd operator where money is concerned.

#5 tigerrouge, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by moderator ywliu: May 15, 2009
  6. Mchunu

Mchunu New Member

7. Teratel

Teratel New Member

8. silk skin paws

silk skin paws doldrums

He's hot. She not dating that baseball player? The succubus sucks them dry.

9. Filipe

Filipe New Member

10. LUXXX

LUXXX New Member

I believe the rumors that Lainey posted, she says that Jesus is really dating Steven Klein and that Madonna is just feeding off the publicity.

11. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Baby Jesus Went Back To His Manger

[​IMG]
    The Chicago Sun-Times is hearing that Baby Jesus has grown tired of the scent of Gold Bond and bone dust violating his nostrils, so he has packed up all his worldly possessions (aka nothing) and gone back to his manger.

Apparently, Baby Jesus barely realized that he has nothing in common with Vadge and the 200-year age difference between them is an issue. Basically, Baby Jesus finally got the faulty light switch in his head fixed.

The source-type also said that the break-up between Madonna and child was completely amicable. The truth is, Baby Jesus was getting a little too old for Vadge. I mean, he is starting to form complete sentences and is now able to go to the bathroom on his own. That's a problem.

So parents, lock up your babies because Vadge is back on the prowl!

dlisted.com

12. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Not So Fast, Baby Jesus

Earlier this week, the Chicago Sun-Times claimed that Baby Jesus snipped his umbilical cord attached to Vadge and crawled out of her life forever. But the cord might still be attached, if Gatecrasher's source witnessed what they think they witnessed in London on Monday night. The witness claimed they saw Madonna and child playing patty cake with their tongues at the premiere party for Tom Ford's movie A Single Man.
    [​IMG]
    Let the source give you a visual: “They were all over each other and were even kissing in front of everyone. They looked like they were still very much an item."

Baby Jesus left the party early, because he has to be in his crib by midnight or Vadge will punish him by spooning him tightly. When Vadge spoons you, bones will break.

Even though Baby Jesus left, Vadge stayed to take part in a dance-off with Anthony Mackie and Jeremy Renner from The Hurt Locker. You know how I wrote above that spooning with Vadge will result in a visit to the ER? Well, the same goes for dance-offs with Vadge. When she thrusts her cooch, crotch bones split in two.

dlisted.com

13. Salvatore

Salvatore Wanderlust

:rofl:
    I love how this dlisted.com writes . So funny !

14. Mindbear

Mindbear New Member

Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh please Vadge, just go out with someone somewhere near your own age!!! I have men his age working for me and I'd feel icky thinking about them in that way, and i'm only 30!

15. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

But Now He's Back In Her Gollum Arms Again

If the rumor about Baby Jesus dumping his main diaper changer was true, then Vadge must have bought him a shiny new rattle to win him back. Vadge is currently in Rio for carnival, and she took Baby Jesus out to dinner last night.
    [​IMG]
    A witness-type said it was all very romantic. Baby Jesus spit up on Vadge when she put him on her lap to spoon feed him. Then Vadge broke the spoon in two after she squeezed it too hard. Yes, these two are still very much in love.

And Baby Jesus should've taken a good hard look at the stoner dude in the first thumbnail below. If Baby Jesus gazes into the eye of the Vadge too long, he'll turn into that.

dlisted
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Sun_Goddess01

Sun_Goddess01 New Member

well he is one hot man!