Are these real shoes?

They are unbelieveably unfortunate.

I was so shocked when I saw Beyonce wearing them, she is such vanilla.

I have a pair!

Yes this is me inmy Ballet heels!

Attachments

• 6752re2[1].jpg
    6752re2[1].jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 54
No, but it is logical that the higher the worse and having no support on the foot at all except from the tip of the toe cannot be compared to at normal pump.

^ Agreed. These ballet heels are a lot worse for your feet than stilettos. At least with those you have a larger area of your feet touching the ground.

I don't even want to see the toes of people wearing these after a day. :ninja:

those shoes make my feet hurt and i dont even have a pair. they look super painful. Ive never seen anything like them! I certainly wont be getting any, anytime soon. Also, i dont like that song, it annoys me, to say the amount of money spent on special effects, they suck imo. Sorry everyone who likes it

IMO they r good for a music video but not practical for everyday use as for megann nice colour combination though i think the ballet flats are rather painful t o wear

Last edited by a moderator:
Megann....cant help but ask....Do you really wear the shoes in everyday basis????or only for special occassion??:shock:

I don't wear them every day, but do wear them out at least a few times a month.

i happen to love them, i guess i'm in the minority! i seem to find anything impractical and over the top interesting. i'd like to own a pair for purely aesthetic value.

i especially like them in the white stripes 'blue orchid' video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKntY8WkNYQ
you tube vid.

I'm glad u like them, have u ever tried a pair on?

never, but i can deal with ridiculously high heels, so i guess i could maybe walk in them. the angle looks really sharp though, are they hard to stand up/sit down in? i should try some on... i'll have to make a trip to a fetish shoe store.

i love the colour of yours, they look amazing on you! not out of place at all, like you'd expect them to be.

I have heels that are only 2" which are so uncomfortable, I would prefer wearing my ballet heels to spending a day on those kitten heels

Megann, I have trouble believing you.

I don't even want to see the toes of people wearing these after a day. :ninja:
Yes, but nobody actually wears those for a day.

Haven't seen the Beyonce video but keep in mind they were probably actual pointe ballet dancers and certainly wearing all the padding dancers wear with normal ballet shoes. Most dancers double up in types of dance so I don't see why they shouldn't be able to do both ballet and hip-pop.

I was hesitant to explain before because it may have been a bit too sexual for TFS but hopefully I woun't get in trouble for clearing up a little confusion. In a S&M context they'd be used in predicament bondage, where a person wearing them might also be tied up in some sort of suspension bondage. The point is that they have to choose between two painful positions, either handing from the ropes to relieve their feel or standing in the shoes to avoind the pressure from the ropes. That is, these shoes were purposefully created in order to be extremely painful. I promise nobody wears them as a fashion statement.

Okay, have watched the video now. And knowing that Beyonce herself is wearing them now I'm aware there is a hole in my credibility but... I stand by what I said.

Yes they are hard to wear and mostly intended for S&M type stuff, but you can also learn to wear them not tied up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->