Arena Homme Plus Winter/Spring 09/10 : Ed Westwick

Alternative cover

Here is an alternative cover of the issue

same source as above

Ed looks pretty good to me, although I wish the shot had been cropped a bit more. From the shoulder up.

suicided.gif
anything to keep the mag alive I guess...

the alternative cover is better...but I don't feel it either :ermm:

The content sound great, arena always delivers in content.

Oh God, are they serious? Is he busting out his chest? Because it looks like it for me.

I had hight expectations but I don't like both the covers ... why go back to The Face 1985??? and I'm already sick of this retro buffalo/petri/morgan thing going on...
What happened to M/M? are they out of AH+? seems this issue was directed by Neville Brody ...
although, I'm hoping the rest of the content will be good...

cover is OK. i love ed west. he's the epitome of my british husband. i will def check out this issue.

The content sound great, arena always delivers in content.

The content is pretty terrible as well to be honest.

M/M have indeed left and so the art direction is appalling.
There are a few nice eds though.

I had hight expectations but I don't like both the covers ... why go back to The Face 1985??? and I'm already sick of this retro buffalo/petri/morgan thing going on...
What happened to M/M? are they out of AH+? seems this issue was directed by Neville Brody ...
although, I'm hoping the rest of the content will be good...

i'm on the contrary pretty excited by the Buffalo come-back.
though it's back for a long time, now. non pedro ?

the portrait of Ed just makes me think he really does have a weird body for his face (or the other way round). and i can only hear the voice he takes in XOXO ... and laugh so much.
:lol:

i, too, hope the contents is gonna be good.
don't let me down !

No like me the cover the cover of Ed are shhotinfof Alasdair McLellan
and the 2 by Jamie Morgan.
Is strange M/M Paris no have the art of this issue this is very simple and boring:(

There's not much to review, it's all about Buffalo, to honour the anniversary of Ray Petri's death.
The main editorial is all modelled by people associated with it and their children.

Also features on Raf Simons, Alfie Allen, Ed Westwick, Judy Blame, and an editorial with Clinton Jorgenson, Aiden Andrews, Peter Brueder, Albert Kraup and Abiah Hostvedt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->