Arena Homme + Summer/Autumn 2009 : Helmut Newton by Bruce Weber

Saw it yesterday and it's got a feature and pics of Ash/Cole/Josh/Luke & a couple of others from that group of male models.
Sorry haven't got a copy here to scan anything.:(

Genius ....

But wow ... what's going on with Bruce at the moment ? Every fashion magazines has its spread with "Mémoires of Bruce Weber", "Never seen portfolios of Bruce Weber" ....

Is he dying ?

Interesting cover. Thanks for posting.

Saw it yesterday and it's got a feature and pics of Ash/Cole/Josh/Luke & a couple of others from that group of male models.
Thanks for the info NS :heart:
Who photographed & styled it please ? If you remember it...

Thanks in advance :flower:

I like the cover. And this issue has a feature on Rick Owens that was some time ago in showstudio...I'll search the video....

my only complain is ...why is Kanye West here too:angry::furious::censored:...does he have to be in every men's fashion mag???:doh: I understand why all the hype about him...but come on..

Thanks for the info NS :heart:
Who photographed & styled it please ? If you remember it...

Thanks in advance :flower:

Sorry I can't remember:( I will most probably get the mag on monday and I'll try to scan some stuff too.:D

Genius ....

But wow ... what's going on with Bruce at the moment ? Every fashion magazines has its spread with "Mémoires of Bruce Weber", "Never seen portfolios of Bruce Weber" ....

Is he dying ?
What other magazines are doing Bruce Weber features? Can you tell me please? I'm intrigued. B)

:sick: oh... im not sure if even a perfect styling can save this million-times-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again combo for me :ninja:

Review:

Glamorama; The Life of a Boy Model
Photographer : Alasdair McLellan
Fashion Editor : Katie Grand
Models : Luke Worrall , Ashley Stymest, Josh Beech, George Barnett & Cole Mohr (2 pages each)

Bruce Weber's Lost Angeles
Photographer : Bruce Weber

Somewhere In Griffith Park
Fashion Editor : Panos Yiapanis
Models : Simon Nessman, Joey Kirchner & Ryan Bertroche

Kanye West
Photographer : Willy Vanderperre
Fashion Editor : Olivier Rizzo
Model : Kanye West

Rick Owens
Photographer : Nick Knight
Fashion Editor : Panos Yiapanis
Model : Rick Owens

Somewhere In Boystown
Photographer : Willy Vanderperre
Models : Arthur Daniyarov, Nicolas Ripoll, Baastian Ninaber, George Barnett & Clément Chabernaud

Kenneth Anger
Photographer : Juergen Teller

Ari Marcopoulos, Documenter of West Coasr Youth - A Journey Through His Life And Work
Photographer : Ari Marcopoulos
Models : Adrien Sahores, Gavin J, Nikky Hock, Santiago Sasson, Morgan Person, Morgan Dumont & Martin Keller

Jim Sturgess
Fashion Editor : Katie Grand
Model : Jim Sturgess

Gore Vidal
Photographer : Jeff Burton

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member