Argentina Street Style

The pics are from a trendy club Mint and Asia De Cyba in Puerto Madero.
The others are from fotologs ...friends of my brother or me

Nice... thanks for the pics :wink:

I read an article saying that people in Argentina, and basically the capital.. Buenos Aires. People are crazy about fitness and staying thin and fit. And they love looking really good.

^ i'm not sure if i agree, there're people who care about being healthy and looking good, but there're others who couldn't care less about their physical (sp?) appearance or the clothes they wear..like in every other place of the world.

some pics i took today;

1199hzk.jpg
1199i5k.jpg
1199jtc.jpg

1199l5e.jpg
1199m6q.jpg
1199oig.jpg
1199ovk.jpg

lovely pics solg!!

i think that in Argentina has a huge fit cult....what i mean is that they love to be healthy and stay in shape...and i think i wonderful!

Desire said:
lovely pics solg!!

i think that in Argentina has a huge fit cult....what i mean is that they love to be healthy and stay in shape...and i think i wonderful!

I understand.. It really is good.. but I just never knew that about them.. so when I read the article.. it was a bit new ... lol :blush:

a lot of these "scene kids" look like 14 year old wannabes. meh.

kickassgood said:
i love the mullety hair girls have!

ME TOO. lovin the haircuts.

yes thats true ...but it was the only thing i saw...
someone have to put photos!

kickassgood said:
i love the mullety hair girls have!
this style is huuuge..
many many many girls have this hair cut: messy short on the front and few longer hair on the back (usually on a little ponytail). they also have heavy bangs to the front, or to the side.

i particulary don't like this hair style, it makes them look all a-like and kinda boy-ish, which is really good on some girls.

desire, from what fotolog where the pics you posted before?

mullety hair used to be in here but its passè now heh. i used to have it like that before. then i had it a la nicole richie and now short and in the process of growing out. heh. i seriously adore argentian style though

Wow, all these kids they've got these strong features, long hair and tanned long legs and they can pull off this daring kind of look somehow. And all latin people are simply gorgeous. I suspect they'd be able to pull off anything. lucky

Nice! I really like the mullety hair style but it suits a few people. I liked it in those pictures!

I've went in Argentina about few weeks ago,and I've really liked their style,I've thought in general their style is classic and sportish, I've really liked guy's hair,but I didn't liked this mullety hair at all...here in Brazil,this tipe of hair only the country singers like chitãozinho and xororó wear it!

Rebel Yell said:
Wow, all these kids they've got these strong features, long hair and tanned long legs and they can pull off this daring kind of look somehow. And all latin people are simply gorgeous. I suspect they'd be able to pull off anything. lucky

Tanning is still very big in Argentina. Tanning salons are everywhere....
Younger and hipper people may skip it but women in their 30 and 40 love the tan look, paired with blonde hair.

Straighthened (ironed) hair is also big among the "tan pack"

great work guys!!!
so excited about the images!

gah, i love argentinians, not women to be honest. :lol: :shifty:

the guy with the prints shirt in the first post of the second page...reminds me of babasonicos' guitarist. do i sound really out of context here or..does anybody know him? :lol: :heart:

the guy with the prints shirt in the first post of the second page...reminds me of babasonicos' guitarist

hahaha :P

Attachments

• baba.jpg
    baba.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 19
My colleague is from Mar del Plata, she says you have to be thin, thin thin... (flaca!) if you want to belong to the upper classes. Being fat is a sign of low class. Well, I guess not only in Argentina...

los argentinos tenemos onda...jajaj! suena a creida, pero asi es!! ojo, no somos los unicos...
we´ve got style!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->