Arizona Muse is the Newest Face of Esteé Lauder

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
sorry, but i don't get this...
the roster they have is perfect...:ninja:

The Estée Lauder brand has signed Arizona Muse to its roster of spokesmodels.

Muse, 23, joins Elizabeth Hurley, Carolyn Murphy, Hilary Rhoda, Constance Jablonski, Liu Wen and Joan Smalls in the Lauder lineup.

Muse has been signed for skin care, makeup and fragrance, noted Aerin Lauder, style and image director for the Estée Lauder brand. “Arizona is a true beauty and a great complement to our other spokespeople,” said Lauder. “She is perfect for the brand — she is warm, elegant and personable. She can represent skin care, fragrance and makeup equally well. She is truly a modern Estée Lauder woman.”

While Muse hasn’t yet been shot for any Lauder advertising, “We see her in a very luxury way,” said Richard Ferretti, senior vice president and creative director for Estée Lauder. “She has the ability to go to that place. Also, Arizona is warm, engaging and smart. She has an innate graciousness that we believe will translate to whatever advertising we choose to do with her.”

The first images featuring Muse are expected within the next year.

Muse’s quick rise in fashion has included covers of Italian, Korean, Australian, French, Russian and British Vogue; work with fashion photographers Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier and Paolo Roversi, and runway appearances at 30 recent ready-to-wear shows, including Calvin Klein, Chanel, Burberry, Giorgio Armani, Roberto Cavalli and Dior. She is also appearing in spring ad campaigns for Fendi, Karl by Karl Lagerfeld and Isabel Marant.

For her part, Muse calls the role “a monumental honor,” adding that she got the news during Paris Fashion Week. “I walked into my hotel room and found an enormous bouquet of flowers from Lauder welcoming me to the brand,” she remembered. “It was such a great way to finish fashion week.”

Muse noted that she’s looking forward to working with longtime friend Tom Pecheux, the brand’s creative makeup director, as well as the rest of the team. “I especially love skin care. It is something that is the base of everything,” she said, adding that Lauder’s Re-Nutriv is a new favorite. She also remains refreshingly down-to-earth about her success. “It still kind of blows me away,” Muse said. “I don’t understand why all of this work happened, but I hope it continues!”

wwd / march 16, 2012

I saw a cosmetics campaign in her future with her Vogue Paris cover and any picture of her face closeup.She has a flawless complexion and and a striking face. I think Estee Lauder is a perfect fit for her. Congrats to Arizona. It looks like she's entered the big leagues.

thats an interesting quote “We see her in a very luxury way” - i agree. she does look moneyed.

Just when I thought she was slowing down... then this came out. Congrats, Arizona!

Lord have mercy on my soul. If I see this woman in one more campaign I'm going to go crazy.

Lord have mercy on my soul. If I see this woman in one more campaign I'm going to go crazy.
tell me about it :shock:, I am so sick of this woman booking everything :doh:

Good for her, she has such a great face!

tell me about it :shock:, I am so sick of this woman booking everything :doh:
Y'all are probably in luck because she's gonna be getting that EL cash so she doesn't need to chase every campaign, walk every runway and agree to every ed. I can still see Arizona still doing covers and other selective print work.

I am looking forward to seeing her work.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm so sick of her too, she ruined the last Fendi campaign, and now this! enough is enough

She just had to muddy the otherwise pristine waters of EL... :rolleyes:
:ShouldhavebeenKarlie:

I saw a cosmetics campaign in her future with her Vogue Paris cover and any picture of her face closeup.She has a flawless complexion and and a striking face. I think Estee Lauder is a perfect fit for her. Congrats to Arizona. It looks like she's entered the big leagues.
Absolutely. I can't wait to see how the campaign turns out.

I didn't know Elizabeth Hurley was still a face of Estee. I still don't get why they tapped Constance Jablonski. They already had a blue-eyed blonde Caroline Murphy and all I see when I look at Constance is her nostrils.

When you have a girl like Constance, why add Arizona? Ugh.

I feel like Arizona Muse appeals to mothers and daughters alike.. even grandmothers, her type of beauty comes and goes but always appears in a generation at one point, it's like people need to get back to conventionality after being exposed to the opposite.. and she does exude something that's not pedestrian at all, and very womanly and healthy and confident, all usual traits in their models and unusual combinations for a model in general. Thing is, if they didn't give this to her, another company would, so even if her addition isn't necessary for EL, I think it's better than not ever having her.

Good move, and I look forward to the ads.. if they managed to create wonders with Hilary and Constance, I can only imagine what Arizona's work will look like. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->