Arizona Muse

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
Ok, yes, I will admit that at least part of the reasoning for giving this girl a thread had to do with her cool name. I love a good cruchy-granola, hippie girl any day of the week. However, when they have the added benefit of having this total early 90's appeal to their look, I'm hooked. So meet Arizona (and her brows). :lol:

Arizona1.jpg
Arizona2.jpg

Arizona3.jpg
Arizona4.jpg

(modelwire - NEXT)

height - 5'10"
bust - 33"
waist - 24"
hips - 34"
hair - blonde / eyes - green

If anyone else has anymore information on her, I would greatly appreciate it. There's something about the messy hair, big eyes and strong brows that I really love. Oh and karma to the first person who can find her last name, or potential real name for that matter. :smile:

I want

I really , really would like to see more...
She seems to havea great, cool look and vibe.
Love the thick brows...MORE MORE MORE , anyone?
Oh, and the name is adorable.:D

Glad to see that you two are already feeling her. There certainly something behind those eyes that has me sold. I agree though, I'll be excited to see what else anyone can dig up. Especially those of us who may have full access to ModelWire?! :brows:

Ooh, lucky me! She's with Next in NY. Take your time of course Penny, but I'll be excited to what else there is in her portfolio! :clap:

Let's begin with some more polaroids, there is a lot of tests/editorials too

20596717_m.jpg

20596719_m.jpg
20596722_m.jpg

20596724_m.jpg
20596718_m.jpg

next/modelwire

The first one is really amazing :crush:, I have a strange feeling towards her, I can't tell if I love her or if I don't, if I just like her a little bit. Must be the shock of the new ^_^:heart:

:wub: Those polaroids...she looks fresh and energetic for sure! There's almost a Blokhina quality to her face shape. Sure its no where near as wide as Laura's but parts of that look are there.

Here are more ! There's even more but I won't have time enough, let me know if I forget them later... :blush::wink:

20597095_m.jpg
20597097_m.jpg

20597099_m.jpg
20597125_m.jpg

20597126_m.jpg
20597127_m.jpg

next/modelwire

me likey. speaking of early 90s appeal, she has a quality about her that reminds me of rachel williams.

Thanks again Penny! I'm shocked because her profile looks so much like Anja's (sans the eyes). The smiley polaroids have me worried though. I kind of hope that they keep her looking as editorial as possible, because there are times where she's treading a fine line between commercial and runway.

Hopefully Next will keep her directed more towards that first set I posted, though!

^Yes, there's definitely a huge difference of atmosphere between the first pola and the ones she's smiling... Don't like the smiling ones so much to be honest and you've maybe found the reason which is this slightly commercial touch. But that's also what could be interesting, working with a girl on the border between two -radically?- different worlds but it needs to know exactly how to do it. I wanted to make her a profile on MNP as well, but heavily need the skills of my picture-wizzard (Maud :wink::heart:) to pick up the best ones, not give the wrong impression.

I see the Anja thing too, the head's shape, the chin... that's even more interesting to see what how she's going to work !

I was going to do her thread last week, but I wanted to know as much info about her as possible. You seemed to beat me to it!

Love her name.
And she's reminiscent of Rachel Williams from the late 80s/early 90s.
She reminds me of some other model too, but I can't put a finger on it right now.
She's interesting...

^that's cute too :lol::heart: so you might know what's her mother agency ? :shifty::wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->