Arizona Muse

I still can't believe her diversity. Looking cute in one thing, stunning in others, sexy, beautiful, etc., etc. Love everything she does in eds.

Arizona is also part of the Chloé campaign with Malgosia, Sigrid and Zuzanna. :buzz: :buzz:

chloe_73240861_north_619x374.jpg

For fall-winter 2011-2012, Sigrid Agren, Zuzanna Bijoch, Malgosia Bela and Arizona Muse metamorphose into sylphs under the eye of the photographer David Sims. The colors are soft, shrouded in white light, and delicate silk dresses with collars lavaliere décliatement rise up into the wind. The set is both romantic and naive. We are in a table on David Hamilton, where the innocence of these girls blossom seems contradicted by the printed reptilian they wear on their clothing. Chloe Women snakes roam the woods looking for prey to bewitch their beauty.
from vogue.fr

Yayyyyy this totally makes up for losing the Giorgio Armani campaign :heart: She's perfect for Chloe.

what's that editorial for??? is it a campaign or what??? she reminds me of Alexa Chung.

It's an advertorial for H&M. You are right about the Alexa comparison but tthat'ss just the hair I think.

Was she at the David Yurman party? Joan Smalls was, so I went to her thread assuming she would be, too.

I can't believe noone posted this yet.

Master Class by Mario Testino
Arizona Muse & Freja Beha
Vogue UK September 2011
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Scans by mee.

scanned by Kite

Vogue India August 2011
Photos by Patrick Demarchelier
Reprint of Vogue UK June 2011

ebook-free-download.net

Mario just got his mojo back with that 'Master Class' ed. Love.

The UK Vogues ed at #836. Omg... i'm so love that. :heart::heart: Got the Vogue UK covoer, arizona. :smile:

David Yurman Fall/Winter 2011.2012 by Peter Lindbergh :clap: :clap:

davidyurman02.jpg

s1.zetaboards.com via OlgaMaria

i love this picture of her, she is flawless:

stormags (Marie Claire September 2011)

#842, thank you StyleSavvy. The David Yurman picture is phenomenal!:heart:

Chloe F/W 2011-12

i'm not a big fan of it 'cause i almost can't see her

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads