Arlenis Sosa

according to mdc arlenis was a guest of oscar de la renta at the met gala.

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

"
Let the rest of the world go gaga over celebrities like George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez et al. MDC and its model fans obsess over who were the fortunate It models who got an invite to the gala event. The surprise Cinderella at the Met’s Costume Ball? Marilyn Model Mgmt’s Arlenis, who has been modeling for a grand total of 14 days, right there in the mix last night with Gisele, Kate and Amber. Dressed by Oscar de la Renta, the Domenican Republic beauty has some of the industry’s heaviest hitters circling her."
(mdc)

:clap: Are there pictures of our Belle at the Ball somewhere? I'm gonna subscribe because I wanna follow every single step of her career starting now. Adore the strength in her eyes and if someone can pull of a polaroid like that...man, can you imagine what she does in print? :wub:

She looks gorgeous with her hair down! I would love to see her Costume Ball pictures!

:woot::heart:

The Marilyn model's been working for just two weeks, and she's already on the verge of blowing up.

She met with W yesterday, is being shot for Vogue US this week, and has already done a spread with Testino.

Oh, and she's definitely in the upcoming Vogue Italia - twice. She scored one spread all by herself, and another alongside Jourdan, Chanel and Alek Wek.

- fashionista.com

DAMN! She is on fire....and with good reason :D

tests with Marilyn

nymag

She's OK...but I only like her eyes.

Could this be her? I doubt there were 2 models called Arlenis attending the met gala.

“I loved the white flowers; there was lots of white. There were crystals coming out of the water like kryptonite in the area where we ate dinner. There was white wine and champagne. The chocolate cake was delicious.”
Arlenis Sosa, model
bizbash

Very exciting projects coming up for her :woot: Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

#27 - This news sounds incredible! US Vogue already? And she ODLR's guest at the Met Ball? Wow, she's making a big splash in the fashion world. :buzz:

And I think the polas in post 23 have convinced me. :smile:

I decided to check her thread after the buzz she's created in the Cover Rumour Thread... And she's gorgeous! Her polas are amazing!
I just hope she's as amazing in her printwork... Chanel Iman is pretty but not that great a model, and Jourdan takes amazing pics but she looks bleh "IRL"... This girl had better have the whole package!

Oh, my. :shock:

I'd consider anything from fashionista.com as unconfirmed rumors, but even half of that would be amazing after just a couple of weeks in town. :o

She's wearing her own clothes. Still looks pearshaped :innocent:

Could be why all of her polaroids had her sitting down, or turned completely profile. :innocent: Either way, like LYF said, if even half of that is true then she's certainly going to be in for some substantial bookings next season.

Could be why all of her polaroids had her sitting down, or turned completely profile. :innocent:

It's a disadvantage for sure, models with 'big' hips need to compensate in other ways; like Tanya and Natasha with their great walks. But 2 editorials by Meisel is surely enough to get her some good jobs, at least for now.

She does have height and youth though! That's enough for most designers :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->