Armani Code Fragrance F/W 09.10 : Anja Rubik

kevinnn

Reaction score
blog090109newcode.jpg

After many seasons of Mini Anden’s presence in the Armani Code fragrance ads, it appears that the torch has finally been passed to Anja Rubik. Giorgio Armani tapped the Polish beauty as the star of the latest campaign for the legendary fragrance, and while the photoshopping done on her is somewhat questionable, there is still no question that the smoky-eyed Anja conveys the never ending allure of both the photo and the perfume.
Source: Lexposure

Last edited by a moderator:
as much as i like Anja, Mini was stunning for the brand.

Did they just put Anja's head on Mini Anden's body? Her head looks too big for that body and Anja does not have a big head.

It really looks photoshopped :shock: like Anja's head doesn't match the body. It's a shame because the last AC ad was gorgeous. I love Anja, but not really loving this ad. :(

I like but Mini Anden are better

She looks like Vincent Cassel.

from edinburgh-film.com

vincent-cassel.jpg

oohh no! i really don't like it...
*the armani era is over...*

Don't like it, i was used to see Mini and she was better in the atmosphere of the ad.

^True. Why change the model when they want to stay true to the original concept. Might as well retain the old ad.

Even though how much i adore Anja, but this ads is so boring and not fascinating at all : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->