woman managment blogspot
Armani Exchange Fall 2012 campaign
Model: Valerija Sestic
Photographer: Matthew Scrivens
Stylist: Sally Lyndley
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Hannah Murray
Creative Director: Tom Jarrold

They look like twins! I'm loving this image and the styling. Even their lips match their outfits.

Male models: Cesar Casier, Tomas Skoloudik & Arran Sly

models

valerija looks like barbara's sister its a weird campaign they all look related. A/X is always dull

I agree with ParisFashionMuse, they should lift AX campaigns, they always look like they were bored

some stolen pics from the backstage

source:armaniexchange.com/category/lifestyle.do

behind the lens

source:armaniexchange.com/category/lifestyle.do

In my opinion some of the imagines that i post above are more remarkable than the imagines of the original campaign, Don't get me wrong...is a great campaign but meaby a bit hackneyed. I have to agree with ParisFashionMuse and zacatecas570, there something that doesn't work as well as it should, the photos at least appear too much glossy and despite the beauty of models (that is undisputed), the result have something wired; all is so fixed ...it's like fossilised.Even if the campaign is title "identities"...and take the cue from hollywood films (so justify the glossy look like 40's film) the post production remove most of the facial appearances that charaterized the models expression (they look all very similar each others..like brothers and sisters) this work against the final result i think... I prefer something of more dynimic and fresh or just less reutoched (in armani style). It’s no accident that the Leading pic is the red-tone one with the couple sestic/casier, it has a great "screen" presence.It's a pity 'couse the project (the concept, the models ,the outfits...and why not the photographer too)have a big potential...but this is just an opinion ^_^

+ one Barbara's shot

armaniexchange

+ Valeria

armaniexchange

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->