Armani Jeans F/W 2002.03 : Ana Beatriz Barros

nothingless

V.I.P.
Reaction score
From an old catalog - several of these shots also ran as full-page magazine ads. Does anyone know who the other models & the photographer are?

HQs - Ana Beatriz Barros for Armani Jeans, Fall/Winter 2002

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

Armani Jeans Adriana Lima Campaign& S/s 2002!

I have the same problem, trying to identify the photographer for the AJ F/W 2001-2002 AND THE S/S 2002. All male models are gorgeous and Adriana Lima is the only one I recognize from the F/W 01-02 catalog. :D
Photography looks very hot like Bruce Weber but I have not been able to credit him for any Armani Jeans campaign when I google him.
Any answer to your questions might shed light to my questions too:smile:

Ruedi Hofmann, Photographer?

HI there!
I got an answer to my question 2 days ago: Ruedi Hofmann, NY photographer.:D
I checked from his own website and the photos of my Lima catalogs featured in his portfolio. have a look as he may have shot a few seasons. This is a good clue anyway:smile:

Hope this helps as much as it did for me. It is always nice to put a name to an art work!

Armani Jeans Adriana Lima Campaign& S/s 2002!

I have the same problem, trying to identify the photographer for the AJ F/W 2001-2002 AND THE S/S 2002. All male models are gorgeous and Adriana Lima is the only one I recognize from the F/W 01-02 catalog. :D
Photography looks very hot like Bruce Weber but I have not been able to credit him for any Armani Jeans campaign when I google him.
Any answer to your questions might shed light to my questions too:smile:
Do you have Armani Jeans Adriana Lima Campaign& S/s 2002 campaign? Could you please post that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->