As Four S/s 2005

I was really impressed seeing the collection in motion. I thought it has a wonderful sense of movement, of fluidity. The circular cuts on the pleats was also interesting, causing a 'butterfly' effect in back. I also thought it was an interesting...voyage for them toward something more commercial, thinking more about reaching out to new clients while not alienating the few who love their energy and underground appeal. I actually thought it was quite beautiful and would love to see more women burn a few bridges in their creations. If there is anything negative I've to say about the collection, it's that perhaps it could have been better edited. But then again, you pay all that money to show in the tents, I'd show everything as well!

loved it. it wasn't scary or confusing as i often found it to be. i think i just may want this dress.

00270f.jpg

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 13 2004, 07:48 PM
those dresses are just a big piece of fabric tied around the neck to me...where is the design element...???...not impressed...sorry...
[snapback]366287[/snapback]​
I partly agree. I would like it if there wasen't made so many of them.

Besides that, I find it somewhat boring. But I like it :heart: :flower: :innocent:

Yeah, the floral satin dresses get a bit boring. But I like this..

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Sep 14 2004, 10:51 PM
loved it. it wasn't scary or confusing as i often found it to be. i think i just may want this dress.

00270f.jpg

[snapback]367580[/snapback]​

haha...i made a dress like that out of a wht sheeet when i went as cleopatra for halloween one year in college... :innocent:
took about two seconds... :lol:

The designers themselves have such eccentric style, I wish we would see more of that in their designs. But of this spring 05 collection.. these are my favs...

1.jpg

37.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->