Asa Engström

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Sorry is there a thread on her already? I couldn't find her through the search.

Here she is at Topshop Unique show, she is with IMG

00440m.jpg

style.com

She's a stunner. Thanks to Joely for IDing her. She's also done PPQ and Anne-Sofie Back.

002cu6.jpg
003pk7.jpg

005rw9.jpg
001cz1.jpg

IMG

Åsa Engström from Stockholmsgruppen :D

She has what I call a farmer's face, too blunt and obvious for my taste, but she's looking great in London. She's turning 19 this year, and I think she's also placed in Milan, but I forgot where. :flower:

she's one of stockholsgruppens newest faces, and another amazing find by them. she sure got some potential. i'm a bit surprised to see her in london already! but surprised in a good way of course.

Åsa Engström from Stockholmsgruppen :D

She has what I call a farmer's face, too blunt and obvious for my taste, but she's looking great in London. She's turning 19 this year, and I think she's also placed in Milan, but I forgot where. :flower:

:rofl: farmer's face... but i see what you mean.

Same... love at first sight, looking good everywhere from polas to tests and from her book to her runway look. Amazing or major but no other word :crush:

gorgeous face but i dont know that i'd be able to pick her out in amongst a sea of girls and that always says something to me. :ermm: they can be absolutely beautiful but if i can't tell them from most of the other pretty girls i think something's missing.... she is lovely but quite 'generic' looking :innocent:

she does look wonderful at ann-sofie back though....i noticed her there :heart:

Why is she on IMG London's Women board rather than their New Faces board, is it the doings of an intern?

Åsa Engström

New face at IMG Paris...

011.jpg

imgmodels.com

Height: 5'10
Bust: 31.5''
Waist: 23''
Hips: 34,5''

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members