Ashish S/S 2019 London

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 16, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. dior_couture1245

dior_couture1245 Fat Karl

It’s kind of sexy.

Probably some of his best work. From what I know of his previous work, it relies mostly on silly/stupid graphic tees done in sequin....who cares?

But this - while not original or groundbreaking - is sexy, flattering and fun. Colors are good, the sequins and embellishment are glamorous...love the sequin trench! Also love the silver shimmer embellishment button up worn with the little camo sequin mini skirt.

4. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Love this! It's oozing with glamour and sexiness, and I like most of the ensembles. It's the kind of clothes which just begs for a night out or exotic locale.

Very impressed that LFW to date actually looks very markedly light for a change, but I think the usual suspects are still coming within the next few days.

5. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

OOOOOooooh! Sexy, sexy!!!
    I love this! There's something in the spirit that almost reminds me of early 00's Gucci or Versace...But early like 2000.
    The simple lines, the slinky fabrics...I love the wet thing but even more i like that the color palette and the sequin almost suggest the fact that they are coming from water. It has a heavy but very light quality (i don't know if it make sense).

I particularly like the two last looks and the burgundy dress. They are just perfect for a birthday party...
    This collection should remain far, very far from any Kardashian/Jenner in order to keep it magic.