Ashlee Simpson for Victoria's Secret

alix*

coffee&tv
Reaction score
New York Daily News say that Ashlee Simpson will be the new face of Victoria's Secret.
She will be advertising for the VS line 'Pink'.
She beat out the finalist Kelly Clarkson to become the face of VS.

All I can say is WHAT!?
Ashlee Simpson!?! Finalist Kelly Clarkson!?!
Why... tell me, why!?! :ninja:

Alessandra Ambrosio >>>>>>> Ashlee.

Are you kidding me ? Ashlee is NOT a sexbomb or naturally pretty woman. this is ridiculous.

I read that a few days ago and was so shocked by it, that I couldn't even get myself to copy the link and post it! What the heck? Now even Victoria's Secret is slowly starting to replace models with celebrities! Anyway, I am sure that Ashlee will look cute in little boy shorts or whatever they put her in (she has a very cute body), but I still give this decision 2 thumbs down. :yuk:

I've read that yesterday and couldn't believe it! :shock: I mean please...wtf?..Ashlee is quite pretty but I would never call her sexy or seductive like all these Victoria's Secret Models, esp. as a replacement of
Alessandra Ambrosio who is what you call a brazilian bombshell.:lol:
I don't know..Can't wait to see the ads where Ashlee will be trying to look hot and seductive and whatever:lol: ..I'm sure i'll have a good laugh :wink: but oh well..let's see.:rolleyes:

If the story is true:

This is horrible...and a little ironic considering that she just turned down Playboy :innocent:

While highly overpriced, I do love my VS and seeing Ashlee's face splattered all over the ads is going to keep me out of the stores for a good while.

I wish they'd keep the sanctity of VS pure and just stick to models.

Edited to say: Kelly Clarkson is a big WTF.... while she does have your more 'normal' body, she is not attractive at all IMO....

Last edited by a moderator:
what? VS? kelly clarkson, what the hell?!!! what ...i need to drink coffee..

ehh I think it'd be great to see someone like kelly clarkson in the ad's. She has a great look. I'd be much more inclined to shop at VS with kelly clarkson in their ad's as opposed to ashlee simpson.

This is the most random (and unneccessary) pairing :huh:

This is crazy! I haven't seen Ashley Simpson in a long time but wasn't she a little thick?

And same for Kelly? Not that I don't love NORMAL looking people but I thought VS only employed super skinny "perfect bodied" models.

Interesting... I wonder why they are doing it. I wonder what the other models think about this!

ashlee simspon i mean come on..she doesnt sing well, doesnt act well..really ...did they run out of models?

I wouldn't have minded seeing Kelly Clarkson in VS ads... I think she has a good image and a very relatable body type for most women. Short little me finds it a little intimidating going into a store that features ads w/ bronzed women splayed across them w/ 20 inch waists, legs w/ to their necks and huge boobs...
:smile:

I must admit she has gotten better looking since the nose job. She almost looked like a young Jillian Barberie B)

Thumbs down! I don't need to see her replacing a model.

Why...Why........Why???? How do you replace Ashlee Simpson with Adriana Lima, or Giselle, it doesn't make any sense. Please save the Models!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

Ashlee isn't replacing Adriana, Heidi, Alessandra. Oh GAWD no!. She's doing a NEW LINE for VS. A much YOUNGER line geared to teens. B)

^ I hope they're not trying to get 13 year-olds to wear push-up bras that cost $40 :rolleyes:

I remember (a million years ago) when I was in middle school and saw all these idiot girls running around with their thongs sticking out of their jeans. Ugh.

Ashlee for Vs, Ashlee for playboy..
what's so sexy about her??

i don't like it when singers/actresses/celebrities replace models!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->