lots of looks on her blog:
IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

all are from ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.com

also she has a lookbook:
http://lookbook.nu/user/109595-Ashley-M

Last edited by a moderator:
Her face is flawless. She played a model on TBL but I sometimes think she really is one. :blush: :P

I wish it was never canceled. Her style on set and off is amazing both ways and her accent is just as perfect!

Dress: LF. Jacket: TopShop, studded by moi. Boots: TopShop.
Denim shorts: TopShop. Purse: Chanel
ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.com
116kf8j.jpg

v5ipi1.jpg

6pqmm8.jpg

106habk.jpg

I think she should model. :wub:

After seeing the pictures from TBL I felt so sad. I really liked the show. Still don't understand why it didn't get popular, IMO they should have a run a few more episodes.. :(

honestly, i don't care much about TBL, i wouldn't have watched it (or maybe just for her); i read she got a part in a new pilot

2pytdvm.jpg

o03yg5.jpg

2ywz9ew.jpg

52o18h.jpg

bcbg dress

I loved TBL ^ because of Ashley, the clothes and music. The storylines were pretty entertaining as well. I still don't get the cancellation.

Can't wait to see what Pilot/series she's landed. :woot:

Ashley Madekwe has been cast in “The Pink House.” “House” revolves around two Midwestern guys who move to L.A. and rent a house right on the beach.

“Secret Diary of a Call Girl” co-star Madekwe, repped by Gordon & French and the Collective, will play a neighbor who is from a poor family looking for a wealthy man to marry.

Here’s a description of Jamie… an ambitious and very materialistic woman who comes from a working-class Midwestern family. She has a classic beauty to her and she puts a lot of effort into maintaining it. She plans to eventually get married to a multi-millionaire who can support her. But in the meantime she is content to hang out with Fitz and Bernie. While Jamie can often be a judgmental person, she is still a close and caring friend of Emily.
ashley-madekwe.com

Denim Shorts: Vintage. Crop T. Shirt: American Apparel. Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
Belt: Vintage. Brown Topaz cocktail ring: Lu Shae

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"