Ashton Kutcher

Tourni

Reaction score
Okay, so I heard he is or used to be a runway model. I didn't see any threads about him but feel free to delete this if there is.

Anyone have any pictures?

you must have watched "driven" about him today. i watched it and literally thought the EXACT same thing. i remember reading that he had modelled, and i said to myself while i was watching --- "surely there must be a thread dedicated to his modelling career on TFS" --- alas, no such thread exists.

ergo, i suggest this be it. let the pics role. lol

Actually, I did not watch that show today. I just remember it from some other show a while back about his career (this was about a year ago). Nice coincidence that I decided to start this thread today, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS is all I can find!? :shock: Someone please help!

model04.jpg

model06.jpg

those are scary! i'm glad he went under the hollywood-glamourization-treatment! :lol:

No wonder he wore his hair pushed forward for all that time... his hairline is a bit odd. :wink:

I always thought Ashton was sooo hot !

but he does look a little scary on these shots - but as he makes me laugh so much I could forgive him !! :D

FOUND more!
009_11.jpg
MODEL12.jpg

MODEL10.jpg

MODEL14.jpg

009.jpg

009_2.jpg

009_4.jpg

009_6.jpg

009_7.jpg

009_8.jpg

0.JPG

2.JPG

MODEL02.jpg

MODEL05.jpg

Luna said:
No wonder he wore his hair pushed forward for all that time... his hairline is a bit odd. :wink:
I just noticed... It is a bit crooked, hmm. :o

I used to think he was rather pretty but not so much anymore. His appeal is now lost on me.

Platypus lips. :smile: Love the pictures with the hats... especially the crazy top hat.. :lol:

that made my day.

He used the name Chris Kutcher when he modeled maybe you can find some pics by searching that name.

MulletProof said:
here, here.

i demand his presence to leave Supporting Cast.
Yes sister! Let's burn our bra's. Or rather not... :doh:

He thinks he has boobies :D Sorry, it was too funny, I'll shut up and leave now, I don't like myself like this either.
1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->