Asian And Black Models

^ I agree. The thing that sucks is not many people agree with us. I love to see Indian, Chinese, Korean, West-Indian, African, European, American, etc. models represented on the runway and in fashion. It takes time, for Example, Liya is the first African (Black) face of Estee Lauder in the company's 53 years, but what about the Asian models, they are still breaking down doors as well. I can't wait till its open season and every model can go to a particular casting instead of just one type of model, and every model has the opportunity to grace the cover of Vogue, Bazaar, W, etc.:innocent:

Personally I find that black models still 'better appreciated' than the asian models.

I second that... only b/c asian models are only recently used compared to black models.

Madame Figaro du samedi 26 janvier 2008.

scanned by me

b7l5d1.jpg

Charo from Ford is from the Philippines

This is going to sound like a crude question, but which are some of the prettiest and 'bustiest' Asian models out there?

I was asked by a very well-known lingerie brand to name some great high fashion Asian models with breasts. I told them Du Juan (I think she is very beautiful) but I haven't been able to find any photos of her in a swimsuit, or of any other Asian models (Liu Wen, Gwen Lu, Hye Park, Lee Hyun Yi)

Can anyone help?

This is going to sound like a crude question, but which are some of the prettiest and 'bustiest' Asian models out there?

I was asked by a very well-known lingerie brand to name some great high fashion Asian models with breasts. I told them Du Juan (I think she is very beautiful) but I haven't been able to find any photos of her in a swimsuit, or of any other Asian models (Liu Wen, Gwen Lu, Hye Park, Lee Hyun Yi)

Can anyone help?
Juliana Imai is an obvious choice, though she is just half asian. I think Mo Wandan (she tends to only work in China) is very pretty/sexy.

Here's an ed of Hye in swimwear, but I don't think she's very lingerie brand material. #1635

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->