Asian Eyes

Hello, I'm Piggy, and I have the misfortune of having one of each eye type . . . my left eyelid has a crease, but my right eye does not! To make matters worse, the shape of the crease I do have seems completely impossible to replicate with tape.

Alas! It's enough to make a little piggy swear off eye makeup altogether . . . either the makeup looks the same with the eyes open, but totally mismatched when I blink, or vice versa. So, I just slap on some shu uemura lashes and call it a day (^(oo)^)v

without lashes:
20100925.jpg

with lashes:
20100618b.jpg

20100220w2.jpg

Images by piggy - that's me! (^(oo)^)

Last edited by a moderator:
CandicesPictures2010005.jpg

The quality of my camera sucks but this is what I had on

NARS sheer glow foundation (an amazing foundation my HG!)
MAC gel liner for the cat eye
Black eyeliner for the top and bottom waterline
MAC eyeshadow (don't know the name of it but its in one of the feline palette collections)
Wet N Wild pink lipstick
E.L.F natural false lashes (you can barely see them but they looked really nice and it was only $1

a simple night time look that i liked to do when i was a Brunette/Raven.
i like this especially when i go out of town and share a hotel with friends. i don't like bringing a lot of makeup when i travel. and of course everyone has to share mirrors and areas with good lighting so i don't like to fuss too much on my makeup. it's simple but enough to show in pictures. ^_^

i love how sheer black shadow can make eyes of any color pop.

* eyeshadow : Urban Decay in Oil Slick (black with silver shimmer)
- pat on with a finger, keeping it low on the lid and blend the edges with a clean fluffy brush
* eyeliner : MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* curl lashes & black mascara.

december-smokey00.jpg

me.

They worked when I first posted them :doh:
I hate when this happens, I'll try to fix it later today.

This is so weird, all the pics that didn't show up yesterday is showing now..can anyone else see them?

^ that's nice and subtle, brown? reminds me of my MAC Teddy eye kohl ^_^
i haven't used Teddy in so long! after i went back to Brunette/Raven haired, i got hooked on MAC Blacktrack Fluidline now i can't go back to pencil liners, they're not budge proof enough. though occasionally i'll use Teddy just because i miss that color.

the photos in #665 aren't working for me :doh:

Thanks you for letting me know about the picture Kissablekae, it's so weird because sometimes they're showing up and other times they're not, but I'll repost them now^^

I don't like that makeup style either, and I don't like the last ones hair :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->