Asian Faces In High Fashion

hmmm...don't really like bai ling...more because she's become a socialite and does nothing really

but i would love to see more asians on the runway...i mean i'm half asian and i think they're probably the least represented race...i mean i'm sure there are pretty ones out there...

Wow! Lu Yan is really awesome looking, and the articles about her portray her as a very fun, intelligent, determined person. I definitely wish her the best of luck and hope to see her around a lot more.

She has the best jawline! I think that is what really cements her look. That strong chin, then the long, slender neck. Very graceful.

Audrey Qouck.

height: 5'10
bust: 34b/c
waist: 25
hips: 35
dress: 4 s
hoe: 9
hair: brown
eyes: brown

Valerie Celis, also with NYMM
height: 5'8"
bust: 33
waist: 24
hips: 34
dress: 4 s
hoe: 9
hair: brown

and Mey Bun. (NYMM)
height: 5'8½
bust: 31
hips: 33½
dress: 2
shoe: 8½
hair: black

I personally love Ai, she's gorgeous. And Devon, the epitome of a multiracial child in the modeling world, allbeit the fact that she's only 5'5".

Mey was one of the models in the Change Clothes music video right?

Originally posted by skyhigh@Mar 21st, 2004 - 1:44 am
and Mey Bun. (NYMM)
I believe she's fairly popular with photographers who are seeking a more unsual look. I'll see if I can find some more pictures of her.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 21st, 2004 - 10:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 21st, 2004 - 10:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-skyhigh@Mar 21st, 2004 - 1:44 am
and Mey Bun. (NYMM)
I believe she's fairly popular with photographers who are seeking a more unsual look. I'll see if I can find some more pictures of her. [/b][/quote]
Here's her agency's page.
http://www.newyorkmodels.com/NYModels/MeyB/mey_a.htm
She has kind of a tough look that reminds me of Omyra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->