Asian Male Models

In my own and humble opinion, I think Asian girls look better than males, their skin is great and usually they are thin, one wonderful expample is Miss Japan (Miyako Miyazaki).

As I live in Latin America (México), Asian Culture is not as common as in the States or Canada but there are small communities here.

Can any one post more pics of Asian male models please??

That guy in the sunglasses is just barf. He looks like a jacked up Asian David Gest. There aren't many Asian men doing there thing these days, but there have been some...

the link you gave showed actors. they're not models

ETA: and here is a better pic of the guy in the sunglasses. he has screwed up hair a lot of the time though
yongjun.jpg
<< he's an actor.. i think in his late 30s early 40s.. not sure

There's one signed with elite Men. Daniel H.. I don't have photos, though... He did Mr. Ford's last two (or three? I forgot!) shows with Gucci.

Eek! I forgot to mention - I'm not sure where Daniel H's from.

I think Korea is full of hotttt asian guys, while countries like Japan and China tend to have more gorgeous girls.

Who do people think that certain regions of Asia produce better looking people? There are some ugly *** Asians everywhere. I don't care where you come from, Africa, Asia, the Americas, ugly people are everywhere. Is there some statistician out there who worked out the proportion of beautiful Koreans to beautiful mainlanders? Really...

Originally posted by ChinaLove@May 5th, 2004 - 9:16 pm
Who do people think that certain regions of Asia produce better looking people? There are some ugly *** Asians everywhere. I don't care where you come from, Africa, Asia, the Americas, ugly people are everywhere. Is there some statistician out there who worked out the proportion of beautiful Koreans to beautiful mainlanders? Really...
I think people from different areas sometimes have an easibly definable air/look about them...

Take the North, where I'm from; I can often guesstimate if people are Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish. I'm usually correct.

Anyway, certain looks are in style at times. That's the way it is.

Originally posted by rayncloudx@May 4th, 2004 - 3:45 pm
the link you gave showed actors. they're not models

ETA: and here is a better pic of the guy in the sunglasses. he has screwed up hair a lot of the time though
yongjun.jpg
<< he's an actor.. i think in his late 30s early 40s.. not sure
he is 32 year old.

like rayncloudx said they're actors. in Korea actors are more popular than the models. they take shoots of magazine covers and ads or sometimes they do catwalk on the fashionshow.
anyway Won Bin is defenately a hotty one. he's so sexy B)

It's one thing to distinguish a person's specific background, but it's quite another to say which background has better looking people.

Originally posted by Nataku@May 5th, 2004 - 1:36 am
Daniel Henney
188cm,78kg
half korea,half irish...
20031112175601.jpeg
that girl in the picture is a supermodel in Taiwan... she's done some big shows in paris...

some of these guys are :woot: :brows:

And Bae Yong Joon is an actor...he's in a lot of Korean soap operas. very popular with the ladies. He has a very sexy voice IMO and I think that's what makes him attractive.....he's definitely not anything special in pics :P
Also..I think the thing about Koreans is that some of them have a hint of a Caucasian look to them, like a lot of Japanese people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->