Art & Design Posting Etiquitte (PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING NEW THREADS)

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
my dear fellow tfs-members,
'visualizing fashion' with its forums has a great amount of pictures posted every day. a lot of these are uncredited, something we cannot continue to do.

here is a quote from our guidelines
Quote:
Please remember to provide the source for an image or news story you share with us here. Journalists and photographers deserve credit for their work, just as those who take the time to scan in images from magazines or newspapers do. We want to continue to enjoy news stories and images and do not want people/company/websites upset with us and therefore prohibiting us from doing so.

please keep that in mind and post your source whenever you post a picture.
also, please try to avoid posting huge pictures that don't fit in the site layout.

in the future pictures that are not credited will have to be deleted.

thank you
:heart:
Estella

Last edited by a moderator:
it's also important to save pictures to your own computer and then upload them to your reply, or save the pictures at your own online host (for example, photobucket.com).

when people just right-click images and copy the address of the image, it eats the bandwidth of the person's account, the person who owns the image. i hope this makes some sense...

^ I understand, baisically you have to pay for people to see your picture, and if you just copy the address, they basically have to pay for us to see it on tfs...?

JR1 said:
^ they basically have to pay for us to see it on tfs...?

Yes that is it exactly!!^_^ Paying, paying money

I was just wondering, but do you have to post the source for pictures which have the website written on them? Like getty.com....I do anyway but I was just wondering...:flower:

JR1 said:
I was just wondering, but do you have to post the source for pictures which have the website written on them? Like getty.com....I do anyway but I was just wondering...:flower:

No you will not have to, if the source is written clearly on the photo, that will serve as your credit :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"