Atelier Versace F/W 10.11

It looks awful, but I won't judge it yet until I see how they look when worn by some models. But I don't think they'll be a huge difference from mannequin to model, to be fair... it just looks a bit tacky. I'm not a Versace fan, but I know that Donatella can do better. Are you sure this is actually Versace?
As people have already said, these must be personal photographs which probably weren't meant to be viewed by the masses, as they are unflattering and, again as noted, the fabric is crinkled.

even if they wanted to do a presentation, this looks quite sloppy

give these a chance!! perhaps... perhaps it's just awful lightning? :unsure:

^ Or the fact it looks like stolen merchandise on display in a 2 star hotel? :huh:

The Givenchy presentation was flawless - like a beautiful exhibition B)

I personally don't think the presentation is the problem. The pieces simply don't look great. It's not that they're boring (although they appear to be), it's not that they aren't as extreme as past Atelier collections have been, it's that they look kind of cheap...especially that red one.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mind automatically went to Sp. 2005 when I saw that red dress.

00380f.jpg

Source: Style.com

i won't say much till i see the real presentation, but its beautiful so far which is the least i could say

My mind automatically went to Sp. 2005 when I saw that red dress.

Source: Style.com

If you browse through old Gianni collections, you'll see that the modern versace is just a repetition of it's best times.

WOW

That third dress (purple) is one of the tackiest dress i have ever seen in my whole life

Some dresses look very good,while some other look extremely cheap and tacky...need to see the whole collection

I just saw a pic of someone wearing the 3rd dress cant remember wher tho

I personally don't think the presentation is the problem. The pieces simply don't look great. It's not that they're boring (although they appear to be), it's not that they aren't as extreme as past Atelier collections have been, it's that they look kind of cheap...especially that red one.

Agreed! And the dress in the third pic looks even cheaper...almost Venexiana-like :ninja: This is def not the best Atelier collection. Prob even the worst in recent times judging from this. I like that white drapy number though...

Thanx for posting.
And i still think they´re beautiful, especially the pink and nude one with jewelers all over. Love them.

These shots are slightly more impressive. I really like the pink one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->